Apart from stunning shades of RED’s, MAC has some amazing neutral toned lip pencils and here is the one which is most famous and universally flattering – SPICE. If you are fond of reading article like – Best / must have lipsticks then you may have seen this mentioned time and again.
Size – 1.45 gm,
Price – 1100 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Lip Liner in Spice :
Shade – SPICE is described as Pink Cinnamon stick, it is warm toned pinkish brown shade and is excellent for any nude lipstick or to even out pigmented lips. I use this mostly with lustre finish nude lipstick or else just a golden gloss like I did in pictures below; I do love to pair this with SPICE LIPGLASS which released in FASHION SETS.
Texture – It has super creamy easy to glide texture, layers beautifully and evenly without any efforts and feels light weight even if I layer it back and forth.
Pigmentation – This is bang on when it comes to pigmentation; it layers opaque in two swipes and covers every bit of discoloration on my lips, gives the feel of lipstick and adds nice colour to lips.
Staying power – I get some 5 plus hrs of wear with this if worn alone but it feels little dry at times, if I top it with lipstick it extends the wear time by another 3 – 4 hrs depending on finish of the lipstick, I have lip-gloss in these pictures and it stayed good for 5 – 6 hrs nicely with gloss intact.
What I like about MAC SPICE Lip Liner:
- I love how beautifully this colour goes on my NC 40 skin tone without making me look pale or drained out.
- The price is absolutely justified as the quantity is not small.
- The texture is super creamy and glides easily.
- The pigmentation is absolute delight and gives that lipstick feel.
What I don’t like about MAC SPICE Lip Liner:
- Spice is foolproof shade for our complexion , no cons at all for this CLASSIC.
This neutral toned lip pencil is one of the CLASSICS by MAC and if you love some nude lips and hard to find something then this may really impress you , it goes so well with N number of glosses and lipsticks and on its own also its wonderful .
Have you tried MAC Lip Liner Spice?
You might also like reading these:-
- Brillare Chocolate Face & Body Scrub Review
- Loreal White Perfect Anti-Dullness Scrub Review
- Deborah Milano Red Lipstick No 12 Red Corset Review & Swatches
- 6 Brands of Vitamin E Capsules You can Buy
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick in Fuchsia Armour Review & Swatches
- Just Herbs Petalsoft Anti-Tan Rose Face Pack