A gorgeous lip liner for Bright fuchsia pink lovers – MAC MAGENTA Lip liner , the only prominent duo chrome lip liner from MAC , this is stunning with any shimmery gloss and my favourite way to pair is with MAC DAZZLEGLASS FUNTABULOUS which ZARA reviewed.
Size – 1.45 gm, Price – 1100 /- INR, Available at MAC Stores across India
My experience with MAC Lip Liner MAGENTA :
Shade – MAGENTA is described as Vivid Pinkish – Purple , it is cool toned blue based bright fuchsia purple pink shade with soft blue purple duo chrome sheen to it , looks beautiful once you swatch it and on lips it transforms to even more eye catching shade depending on how light catches your lips . I love to pair it with shades like MAC Show orchid Lipstick but here I have paired with MAC Girl about town (AGAIN!), you will see how bluish the shades looks depending on the liner underneath purple.
Texture – This is not one of the smoothest lip liners from MAC , I love how creamy their lip pencils are but MAGENTA has little rouge texture and needs to warm up on back of hand to make the pencil tip soft and glide easily or sometimes a sharpening helps makes the texture smooth and makes it glide nicely and evenly .
Pigmentation – It has decent pigmentation , not very opaque and needs a lot of layering but still feels very light weight on lips , not a big con but I so wish the pigmentation would be little better .
Staying power – AS the texture is not at its best the staying power is somewhere near 4 plus hrs and with a lipstick it extends the wear time a little more.
What I like about MAC Lip Liner MAGENTA:
- No matter what, I adore the duo chrome shade; it’s so unique and good on its own.
- The quantity justice the price tag IMO.
- The way it manages to look good with every shade is a huge plus point.
What I don’t like about MAC Lip Liner MAGENTA:
- The texture is not that great as compared to other lip liners I tried from MAC but still I adore this lot.
- The pigmentation could have been little better if not super great.
- It does leave my lips a little dry if not worn with any other lip product.
I am fond of fuchsia pink lip products and this adds a little bonus due to duo chrome finish , may not have the best formula but colour itself is damn pretty and a must have from MAC .
Have you tried MAC Lip Liner MAGENTA ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Brillare Chocolate Face & Body Scrub Review
- Loreal White Perfect Anti-Dullness Scrub Review
- Deborah Milano Red Lipstick No 12 Red Corset Review & Swatches
- 6 Brands of Vitamin E Capsules You can Buy
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick in Fuchsia Armour Review & Swatches
- Just Herbs Petalsoft Anti-Tan Rose Face Pack