Hey all beauty geeks!!! NYX Cosmetics had recently launched their Butter Lipsticks. Well, as always I was intrigued, so I thought of exploring them, for myself as well as for you guys. Hope you enjoy these swatches as well.
According to the NYX Cosmetics, these lipsticks were made to ‘Pamper your lips with a hydrating kiss of smooth Butter Lipstick. The delicate texture of satin fused with the high color saturation creates an even finish on lips that’s long-wearing and beautiful.’ These lipsticks comes in 22 shades.
However, the store had only these 12 shades of lipsticks:
- Sweet Tart
- Snow Cap
- Hubba Hubba
- Mary Janes
- Candy Buttons
- Hot Tamale
- Little Susie
- Dazzle: Bright fuchsia.
- Sweet Tart: Medium pink with cool undertones.
- Snow Cap: Beige, almost a nude color.
- Lollies: Frosty pale pink, with slight warm undertones.
- Hunk: Medium violet with blue undertones.
- Fireball: Medium coral.
- Hubba Hubba: Pale pink, with cool undertones.
- Mary Janes: True red.
- Candy Buttons: Pale peachy pink.
- Hot Tamale: Bright Orange.
- Licorice: Burgundy with plum undertones.
- Little Susie: Medium pink with warm undertones
The name ‘Butter Lipsticks’ is very apt as they are extremely creamy and buttery. The apply very smoothly and feel very moisturizing. Except Dazzle and Hot Tamale, rest all had more of sheer pigmentation. You could obviously build them up. They also have sheen to them. Extremely light shades will not suit Indian skintones.
Hope you all enjoyed the swatches!!! My favorites are Dazzle and Hot Tamale.
Which is yours favorite NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick?
You might like reading these also:-