Natural products are the best for everyone’s skin. There’s so much in our kitchen that we can use to achieve a beautiful glowing skin. And today I present you a natural ingredient out of your kitchen My mum has planted an Aloe Vera tree and it’s really easy to manage because it doesn’t needs much care and efforts to grow up and yet it gives you a beautiful skin. Though many processed Aloe Vera gels are available in the market which claim to be 1005 natural but nothing can beat the fresh and original. And if you can’t manage to plan an Aloe Tree then you can go for the packed and processed ones
Here are 15 amazing uses of the beautiful Aloe Vera
- Provide extra relief from pain or itching because of bug bites. Cooling the gel and applying to the bites is definitely a relaxing and soothing experience..
- Make feet baby soft with an exfoliating foot mask by mixing together a half cup of oatmeal, a half cup of corn meal, four tbsp. of aloe vera gel and a half cup of unscented body lotion.
- Replace creams and lotions as a general moisturizer for dry skin. Aloe is fast absorbing and works as a general moisturizer for the oily skin as well as it is gel based, so no extra oil and no acne.
- Helps reduce pigmentation and dark spots with regular use.
- It soothes the skin in cases of sun exposure or sun burn. Take 1 tbsp gram flour, 1 tbsp orange peel powder, 1 tbsp curd and 1 tbsp aloe vera gel. Mix together and apply on the skin, washing it off after 30 min.
- When applied on a regular basis, it contributes greatly to protect the skin’s youthful propertiesand turn back signs of wrinkles and ageing skin.
- Make skin new again with an exfoliating, organic sugar scrub by mixing together two tbsp. of aloe vera, 2 tbsp. of organic brown sugar and 1 tsp. of organic lemon juice.
- Protect against scarring and stretch marks. With regard to rougher patches mix 2 cups of sea salt, 1 cup of organic coconut oil, 1 cup of aloe and 2 tbsp. of organic honey.
- Replace aloe with conditioner for silkier, smoother hair.
- When I am lazy and I feel really sleepy I use my Aloe gel as a Makeup remover so it solves both the hydration and makeup removal purpose for me
- Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Massage your scalp with juice or gel of this plant for half an hour and rinse properly. This will help in speeding the hair growth.. You can also replace your conditioner with the juice or gel of this plant for shining and silky hair once in a week like we do our hair masks.
- Cure burns and scald. Mix some vitamin E oil and aloe gel as a homemade burn healer
- Enjoy a calming body massage. Make an eco -friendly body scrub by mixing up together two tbsp. aloe vera gel, 1 tsp.organic lemon juice and 2 tbsp. of organic brown sugar.
- Reduce hair dandruff by mixing aloe vera juice with coconut milk and wheat germ oil. Massage into scalp and rinse
So that’s it for today, and do share if you know some other benefits of the Aloe Plant for skin and hair. I’ll see you soon cuties
Do you use Aloe Vera in your beauty routine?
You might like to read:-