Hope you are fine!!
Today I’m going to review a lip balm. Basically I use Maybelline baby lips. As i wanted to try other lip balms when i got to know that my sister is coming from U.S.A, i asked her to get me a lip balm and she brought this lippie (yaaaay).
To know more about it keep on reading
- Price: 7.50$ for 14gms. This is definitely more expensive than the lip balms I’ve used earlier. It’s about 7.50$ plus tax. But, the results of the product are really good, so i think it is worth the price.
- Packaging: The packaging of this product is very sleek. I think the packaging is cute. I like that it has a slant on the top because it’s easy to apply and i can carry it in my purse. I can carry this around with me because it’s more sanitary. And the main part is its travel friendly.
- Fragrance: It claims to be fragrance-free but it’s not, it smells like vanilla, which doesn’t bother me since i absolutely adore vanilla scented products.
My Experience with C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm:-
The quality of this product is great. And another advantage is that it is made of organic ingredients. It’s smooth and the ingredients in it are really good for the skin, and the lips. It contains Shea, and almond oil, both are really good. I love how smooth this is on the lips, it absorbs fast and doesn’t sit on my lips, and the results last a long time, which means i won’t have to reapply it every half an hour, and it’ll last me longer since already a little goes a long way with this product. It lasts for about 2hrs for me. You only need a decent amount to cover the entire lip area. This is the balm i carry with me during the day because it’s so handy and it gives my lips a nice glossy finish making them look a little plumper than usual. But the only bad part is it cannot be used at night times because it didn’t find lips soft and supple at the morning L . But at the day time it’s quite moisturizing J . I don’t know the exact reason for this as I’m not able to figure this out . And the main part which i like is “it is not tested on animals” .
What I like about C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm –
- Made out of Natural ingredients (like Shea butter and sweet almond oil)
- Smells amazing
- Stays for approximately 2hrs
- Visible moisturizing effect
- It gives a nice glossy effect to the lips when applied
- Travel friendly
- Sleek packaging which reduces product wastage and contamination
- Not tested on animals
What I don’t like about C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm :-
- Can’t find moisturizing effect in the morning when applied at night
- Quite expensive when compared to other lip balms
- Final Thoughts:It is a good lip balm with natural ingredients which are good for your lips (especially the chapped ones)
- Rating: 4.5
- Would i recommend C.O.Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm? Try it out guys. You are going to love it.
- Will I repurchase C.O.Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm? Yes. I already asked my sister to send 2 more and some other flavored lippies too
Have you tried C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm –
- This Week On Wiseshe Group- Volume 5
- Secret Romance Hair Essence Lovely Review
- 3 Most Common Summer Skin Woes And Their Remedies
- MAC CURRANT Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Lipstick 08 Fig Review & Swatches
- 5 Nail Care Tips
- The Nature’s Co Beauty Wish Box for June – BEAUTY IN THE RAIN
- La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution Review
- Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette Swatches
- 5 Basics To Get Your Foundation Right