Aloe Vera Gel At Home
Hello cutie friends!
I think I had been missing on my out of the box DIYs as I am not doing well from past few days. So, now when I felt a little good I thought of sharing a great DIY with you guys and I went buzzard with my shopping too which again made me bed ridden. I hope to recover this idiotic fever soon. Moving on to the DIY, this is super easy to make, very inexpensive and far better for skin than the gels available in the market. Lets see how to make it.
Aloe vera plant, Vitamin C powder or capsule, Vitamin E capsule, Essential oil (optional)
1. Collect a few stems of Aloe Vera plant. Go for some longer ones.
2. If you have ascorbic acid powder, well and good. If not, grind vitamin C tablet and make it in powder form. Vitamin C tablet is something that anyone would have, in case, you don’t have it you can get it from any chemist shop without prescription. I would prefer the use of vitamin C tablet.
3. Use one or two vitamin E capsules depending on the quantity of the gel and also how much vitamin E you can tolerate. If you have any major problem with vitamin E capsule’s smell , keep it to one.
4. Any essential oil would do here and this step this entirely optional.
How to make:
1. Peel out the stem and take out the gel from the stem. Collect it in a blender.
2. Collect vitamin C powder and add it to the blender.
3. Cut vitamin E capsule tip and add it to the blender as well.
4. If you wish, add a few drops of essential oil in the blender.
5. Blend it well.
6. Pour in a tub or jar and store it in the fridge.
This would come easily for months. And this is something so safe to use. The final product would be a little liquid/fluid in nature. It may not be in the gel form as it is available in the markets. I think the reason for this is that either they add something to it or they drain its water. Sometimes it becomes difficult for the blender to blend tablets or capsules, you can do that manually. Since, you would be adding vitamin C tablets, your gel might look orangish in colour instead of being pure green as we get in the market.
I hope you try out this super amazing DIY and share your views with me! I would love to hear from you guys
Also, don’t forget to check out my DIY Alovera gel stretch mark and acne scars recipe
Have you tried making aloe vera gel at home?
You might like to read:-