Hola Chicas..we love Monsoons isn’t it? Cool and pleasant days without those dry harsh Sun rays! As much as we dislike hot dry day we all totally dislike dry and tangled hairs. Since last many days I was thinking of preparing a hair mask made of Aloe Vera for soft and silky hairs, but the problem is I don’t have much Aloe Vera plantation in my garden, so when I visited my Younger Sister’s place and I got a view of so many Aloe Vera plants outside her house I got 9-10 leaves of it to get required quantity of gel to prepare Hair Mask for me and my dear Sis
Ingredients needed to prepare this mask:
- Aloe Vera Gel.
- Curd, that’s it.
How to prepare this hair mask?
It is very easy to prepare this super effective hair mask:
- Get some Aloe Vera leaves, wash them, put a vertical slit in these leaves and squeeze the pulp/gel out of these leaves.
- Make a paste like consistency of the gel by beating it in the mixer grinder.
- Take this pulp in a glass bowl and to it add 2-3 tablespoons of honey in it for waist length hairs.
- Finally add 3-4 table spoon of curd in the mixture and properly mix all of these ingredients to get a paste form which you can easily and properly apply on your hairs.
- With your fingers spread this gel all over your hairs and scalp properly.
- Although you may find this mask a bit messy but make sure that you let it stand for at least 2-3 hours on your clean hairs.
- Now wash the mask off using luke-warm water and let your hairs dry naturally to acknowledge smooth, silky and manageable hairs.
Benefits of the individual ingredients of the hair mask:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel is a wonder ingredient for making hair soft and silky. This gel provides lots of moisture and nutrients making hair strong and smooth. Aloe Vera gel can be used to control hair loss and clearing oils and dirt from hair. Aloe Vera gel contains anti-oxidants and enzymes that help in repairing hair damage, stimulates hair follicle to promote hair growth. The cleansing enzymes present in aloe gel are considered to be one of the best for clearing dandruff and oils. The proteolytic enzyme in this gel eradicates the dead skin flakes and dandruff that clog hair follicles making hair clean and clear.
- Honey: Due to the many characteristics of honey, hair is nourished and enriched post treating them with honey. Honey contains vitamins, minerals, is antibacterial, acts as a humectant (attracts moisture), which results in making hairs smooth and more manageable. Honey is an emollient which means it is a natural softener. Honey is a natural antioxidant, so it tends to make your scalp healthy and stimulate hair growth.
- Curd: Curd is rich in vitamin C, zinc and calcium which is recognized as the best ingredient for natural hair care. Using curd for hair care will help soften the hair and also add some shine to your locks. Curd has anti-fungal properties which makes it apt for getting rid of dandruff. Besides this, it contains lactic acid since it is made from fermenting milk so it also helps in getting rid of scalp infection if you have any. Regular usage of curd improves the health of the hair follicles which are responsible for hair growth. Curd also tends to prevent the loss of moisture from your scalp it prevents hair fall and strengthens the hair follicles.
That’s it girl, try this hair mask, you’ll love it for sure!
Have you used any of these ingredients for your hair?
You might like to read:-
- 5 Must Have MAC Lipsticks For Bride
- Clinique Diferent Lipstick in A Different Grape Review & Swatches
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Rehab Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Different Ways of Applying Foundation
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She- Face Exfoliators