By Vaishnavi Krishna
Last time when i visited my sister’s place we went shopping and we bought two of these beautiful eye shadow pallets (one for me and one for my sister). And now we both are in love with this beauty
Today i thought of sharing this with you guys and started writing the review
PRICE: Rs.1500/- (price may vary)
My experience with Estee Lauder Signature Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Cappuccino:
Coming to the actual part this eye shadow comes in various shades but as we thought of getting some neutral shades, we bought this palette.
There are two colors in this palette. One is a brown one and the other one is a light cream color. One for the lid and other one for highlighting purpose. Both the colors consists of slight shimmer in them but they are not irritating.
Texture: As the name suggests the texture of the eye shadows are quite soft and silky. They don’t irritate but are quite soft.
They are wearable for any occasion such as party, office, shopping, etc, . They don’t make you look like over dressed
Pigmentation: They are decently pigmented. Two swipes and you are all done. Even the veins present on your eyelid are covered with two swipes. Otherwise a single swipe is enough to cover your entire lid
Lasting power: I personally felt that they are long lasting as the eye shadow lasted for about 5-6hrs without an eye shadow base (isn’t that great) after which it started to fade.
With an eye shadow base it lasted a few more hours. I don’t know the exact time as i have not used this for more than 8-9hrs. But it lasted till I removed it.
- The brown color on my lids and
- The cream color on my brow bone & inner corners of my eyes
It is a good product with a good number of shades to choose from and the color is a pretty good everyday use color which can be used for any occasion.
What I like about Estee Lauder Signature Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Cappuccino:
- Pigmentation is good
- Color suits for almost any skintone
- Lasts for a decent period of time
- Nice colors to wear for any occasion
- Many number of shades to choose
- Both the colors consists of subtle shimmer which gives a glow
What I don’t like about Estee Lauder Signature Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Cappuccino:
- A little pricey (but it’s worth it)
- If excess product is applied fallouts may occur
Would i recommend Estee Lauder Signature Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Cappuccino?
Ladies go for it. It’s a good product and perfect for any occasion and suits almost every skintone.
Would i repurchase estee lauder signature silky eyeshadow duo in cappuccino?
Definitely, as you can see its almost completed. Once its completely over then i would repurchase this beauty for sure.
Have you tried What I like about Estee Lauder Signature Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Cappuccino?
You might like to read:-
- THE NEW ULTIME PRO X- PERT COVER 3 IN 1 COMPACT FOUNDATION FROM FACES CANADA
- 6 Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Swatches
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She- Eyelash Curler
- DIY – Deep Protein Conditioner For Dry Frizzy Hair
- Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick 04 Cinnamon Review & Swatches