OK! So banana is really good for skin and hair. When applied on hair, it helps in moisturizing them. Banana has the power to cure dry and itchy hair. It can also help in dandruff reduction. Banana protects hair from effects of pollution and prevents split ends.
As with all home remedies, you need to use this pack on a regular basis to get smoothness that lasts long. There are many hair packs that you can whip-up using bananas but the simplest is to make a pack with curd. This pack also helps in fighting hair fall.
Here is the recipe-
- 3 bananas
- 3 tbsp.curd
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. milk
Take all the ingredients in a blender and blend really well. Make a smooth paste. Massage it onto hair and scalp. Shampoo your hair after 30 minutes.
Now you see that the recipe is really simple and you can prepare it in a jiffy with simple ingredients. The tricky part is to apply the pack on hair and to wash it off without leaving any residue on scalp.
Banana is sticky in nature so it tends to be difficult to apply and even more difficult to be washed off. But the pack is so good that your hair simply needs it.
So if you want a soft and lush mane then do use this hair pack but don’t forget to follow these useful tips-
– Make sure that the pack is really smooth. And by smooth I mean that you need to be careful to make a paste that is free of even tiny lumps and fine strands. It is best to discard ( or eat up) a lumpy hair pack rather than spending hours under shower in an attempt to remove it.
– For smooth application and removal of the banana hair pack, always rinse your hair with warm water before applying this.
– After 20 minutes, rinse your with warm water again so that the pack comes out easily.
– Use a mild shampoo but massage it well on scalp and hair. Be gentle and wash off with warm water.
There is no need to use conditioner as this pack will make your hair super soft, smooth and shiny. Use the banana and curd hair pack, twice a week to transform your dry and frizzy hair into gorgeous locks.
Have you tried banana mask for your hair?
You might like to read:-
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow D.S. 608 Review & Swatches
- NARS Satin Lipstick Afghan Red Review & Swatches
- Audrey’s Blush Brush Review
- Kiehl’s Introduces The Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration : March 2014
- Lakme Enrich Satins #359 Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate Review