Hi beautiful gals!
After my all so monotonous DIY posts I thought of taking a break and try my hand at something new and different. Although, no one can keep me apart from DIYs for long Some time back i did some informative posts on makeup and related stuff to help beginners and of course, for me to learn something new. And then, my DIYs came to me with puppy faces to share them with you and i was all involved in fulfilling their requests. Just a few days back, our super sweet writer Ayushi did an informative post on foundations. I really liked the idea and was way too happy to see such more posts coming to help novices. So, i thought of lending my tiny bit in this post. As i have told you many times, i am not into makeup but that doesn’t stop me anyway to learn new tricks and different correct ways of doing makeup.
Today, i will be sharing some information i imbibed for a natural nude makeup look. I heard it is so much in these days.
Natural nude makeup is basically done to enhance the natural beauty by using natural skin colours. This reminded me, i did a neutral lipstick post for you guys in our super hit series
The best thing about this makeup look is that it suits all skin tones provided it is done well for correct impact. Let’s how you can achieve a natural nude look all by yourself.
• First, you need a foundation or some air brush mousse to start with. Dab with fingers on areas necessary. It’s all about bringing out the natural skin tone. So, do not overdo. If you think a lighter coverage will do to enhance your natural look, just use your fingers for blending because fingers blend perfectly into the skin for a lighter coverage. For medium coverage, go for a foundation brush and for heavy coverage use a blending sponge. You could see a massive difference after this step.
• Now, it’s time to use a concealer. Again, use on areas where necessary. We are aiming on a natural nude look and don’t want to look all cakey. Choose your concealer according to your skin tone for flawless finish without the makeup looking cakey.
• Get ready for some contouring and highlighting. Nobody can tell you better than our own makeup queen Anamika about this step. I am sure you must have read her post on this. But still i dare to try.
To contour use colour darker than your skin tone. Use a mineral blush for better result in this kind of makeup. To contour perfectly, go inch less at the bottom of cheekbone. Contour lines add dimensions to your face. To contour easily, swallow in your cheekbone and contour working from ear to bottom. This step done correctly makes you look skinny in a flash.
To highlight, dab on to finish off the look.
• Show your eyes some love. Use cream eyeshadow on top of lids to enhance your natural look. Use natural earthy skin colours to bring out the whole look naturally.
• Last but not the least, to complete the natural nude makeup, apply a natural lipstick. You can for for nude lipstick shades according to your skin tone.
All these done correctly will give you a flawless glowing skin. No one could say you are under a layer of makeup
We hope you like the efforts here on this and recreate this look.
You might like to read:-