Ah orange! I have a love relationship with orange lipsticks since time immemorial now. I have been collecting oranges and corals from a long time and do not seem to get enough of these. That reminds me Loreal moist matte range also has an orange in their collection. How good this orange proves to be, scroll down to know!
Price: INR 899
About Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick:
Offering a velvet matte finish to your lips, this Color Riche Moist Matte lipstick from L’Oréal Paris is a must-have in your make-up kit. Containing jojoba oil, this lipstick will not only lend you a beautiful look, but will also keep your lips moisturised.
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick is developed to lock in moisture without making your lips dry. The unique formula prevents bleeding and feathering of the colour to give you a long lasting finish!
- This high on hydration formula is enriched with Omega 3 oils and vitamin E.
- Goodness of jojoba oil moisturizes your lips.
- Perfect lipstick for a shine free and a completely matte look.
My experience with Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Orange Power:
These come in the most gorgeous packaging you’ll ever get to see in this price range. They tend to remind me of YSL lipsticks packaging which comes in nowhere close to 899 I believe. The looks are absolutely classy. Not just the looks, but they are built strong too. Nothing would happen to them even if you drop them down.
These lipsticks have a very rich pigmentation which is their USP but in this shade the pigmentation is not of help either. What do I mean? This is a bright candy orange shade which frankly does not suit many Indians. No matter how good my skin is, this shade does not seem to do anything for me. It makes me look kind of odd. Layering this shade makes it even worse. The only way I can make this work is by applying a light layer and topping it with a gloss to make it look palatable. Not many women will like this shade in my view. We anyways have better shades to pick from this range.
Coming to the texture, these go true to their name- moist matte which means they go smooth on lips while application like a moist lipstick and still give a beautiful matte finish. There is no dry feeling while application but you got to have well exfoliated lips for any matte lipstick and this is no exception. If not the case, you may spot some flaky dry lip skin after you apply this lipstick which ruins the goodness of the lipstick.
The staying power as with most matte lipsticks is good. This will last up to 4-5 hours with light meals; full meals will sweep away most of the lipstick. Just one thing that you have to keep in mind is that do not reapply on previously applied layer- that terribly ruins the look of this lipstick. Instead of touch ups, remove and apply fresh.
There is absolutely no offending smell with this one.
Overall, no matter how much I love oranges I do not like this shade frankly. Go for it only if you are very sure about candy orange suiting your face.
What I like in Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Orange Power:
- Royal and sturdy packaging.
- Moist matte finish is amazing
- Pigmentation is superb
- Stays for long
- Impressive quality
- No offending smell
What I do not like in Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Orange Power:
- The shade would not suit most of the Indian women.
- Would accentuate dry lips if not well exfoliated
- Would appear patchy if you layer on after sometime of first application or after meals.
Until next time, take care!
Have you tried Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Orange Power?
You might like to read:-
- 3 Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Swatches
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Registrations Open
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She- Primers For Oily Skin
- Lakme Enrich Satins #128 Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 3 Lipstick Experiments To Try This Week
- 10 Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Lipstick Shades, Review & Swatches
- Mac Frost Lipstick New York Apple Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Chaos Review & Swatches