The shade am sharing today is the one recommended by MAC’s head MUA VIMI JOSHI, time and again and my soul reason for picking this up was a chat session where she recommended this for a fall look and I have shown you the exact one in pictures below, apart from her even MAC MUA swears by this shade to be universally flattering and easy to incorporate in looks.
Size – 1.45 gm,
Price 1100/- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Plum Lip Liner :
Shade – PLUM is described as Potent Reddened Plum, it is warm toned brownish plum shade and have soft satiny look to it , it’s not flat shade but not shimmery at all , there is little velvety look to it .
Texture – It has soft creamy texture and layers nicely on my lips without tugging or pulling and covers every corner without many efforts and feels light weight too, doesn’t feel dry but provided my lips are in good condition.
Pigmentation – This one is gorgeously pigmented and needs very few layers to get opaque finish and covers pigmentation pretty easily.
Staying power – I get some 4 plus hrs of wear with this and if I layer it with a lipstick like in pictures below I get good 6 plus hrs of wear and lips doesn’t feel dry or flaky nor do my lipstick bleed or settles in fine lines.
What I like about MAC PLUM LIP LINER:
- I love the texture; soft and creamy.
- The colour may look dull but it is nice base for plum or brown lipsticks if you wear them on daily basis.
- The staying power is nice with or without lipstick.
- I find these do be value for money as you get a lot of product and it hardly needs to be sharpened frequently.
What I don’t like about MAC PLUM Lip Liner:
- The colour is too dull for my liking but it can be boon for some shades.
- I don’t find this a must have shade as there are so many wonderful looking lip pencils in MAC , this would be my last choice honestly .
Ratings 4/5 – I love how it is good base for some plum, brown or pink lipsticks but on its own it am so dull and lifeless.
Have you tried MAC Plum Lip Liner?
You might like to read:-
- Dove Elixir Lavender & Olive Oil Dryness Care Review
- Homemade Multipurpose Natural Scrub From Brown Sugar
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment Review
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She – Night Creams
- Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment Review
- 5 Summer Skin Issues And Their Fixes
- MAC Lip Liner MAGENTA Review & Swatches
- Loreal & Lakme Lipsticks Haul