Maybelline 14 hour Super Stay lipstick Non Stop Red Review
Most of us are scared to flaunt red lips as it looks quite bold at times. According to a famous saying, its not that red lipstick is not meant for everyone but every girl needs to find the shade of red that suits her the most. I wanted to wear a kind of red lipstick which does not make my lips look stained with blood and can be flaunted during daytime too. Keep reading to explore the shade of red that gives me signature red lips and can be your pick too.
About Maybelline 14 hour Super Stay lipstick Non Stop Red:
With super staying power and a weightless formula, this lipstick feels light, fresh and comfortable. Available in 20 different shades, you’re sure to feel spoilt for choice!
Here’s why you’ll love it:
Has super rich color
Features an ultra-lightweight formula for day-long comfort and freshness
Pigments are enveloped in a longwearing system for increased staying power
- Price: 525 INR.You may get it from flipkart here.
- Smell:This particular lipstick has a yummy candy like smell.
- Packaging:This lipstick has transparent plastic body which reveals the true shade of the lip color. There is a white cap attached to it and the shade name and no. is mentioned at the bottom. Though it is very lightweight yet the cap may break if someone happens to drop the lipstick on the ground.
Maybelline 14 hour Super Stay lipstick Non Stop Red: Shade –
The shade Non Stop Red is a bright and vibrant red shade. I would not be wrong if I call it a Neon Red shade. From the lip swatches it must be clear how beautiful the shade is. One swipe of this will make this apt for special occasions at workplace as the red is on the lighter side. The shade is exactly like seen in the swatches and suits all from light to medium complexion. I consider this a true red for girls who try and avoid red as some shades of red add age while others look loud; I find this perfect for myself too. It brightens up the whole face which is why I favor this shade so much.
Maybelline 14 hour Super Stay lipstick Non Stop Red – Texture and Pigmentation
The texture of this lipstick is a little dry initially like most long wear lip colors yet it becomes perfect in summers and does not need to be refrigerated during the rest of the year. Also after a few uses the texture becomes less waxy such that one does not need tugging and pulling of lips to glide on the lip color. One needs to scrub lips prior to wearing this lip shade lest the dead skin gets flaunted with this lipstick. Girls with extreme dry lips must use a waxy lip balm before application because it does not condition the lips in any manner.
The color pay off is very impressive as two swipes are enough to get the exact shade on lips. From covering dark lips and pigmentation it does both. Few more swipes gives a darker and bolder color to the lips.
The staying power is really long which is great and it vanishes evenly from the lips. The color does survive heavy meals too. The lipstick does not bleed or even transfer as such. I find this good as at times transferable lip shades makes things a little embarrassing in public. There is a negligible hint of color left back after the lip color fades out totally. To be truthful one needs a strong make up remover to get rid of the color at the end of the day.
Summing it up:
What I like about Maybelline 14 hour Super Stay lipstick Non Stop Red:
- Bright red shade
- Can compliment youngsters
- Gets easily applied
- Good even as a day wear
- Nice pigmentation
- Does not feel heavy on lips
- Non sticky
- Survives meals
- Stays super long
- Does not transfer onto cups etc.
- No bleeding at all
- Pocket friendly for the quality
- Leaves behind a nice hint
What I dislike about Maybelline 14 hour Super Stay lipstick Non Stop Red:
- Not conditioning
- Can settle a little in between lines
In all this is a great pick for girls who are looking for a vibrant red lipstick that stays super long without having to retouch it again and again. Plus the color is buildable and it has a non sticky, non transferable formula.
Wise she rating: 4/5
Have you tried Maybelline 14 hour Super Stay lipstick Non Stop Red?
You might like to read:-
- MAC VINO Lip Liner Review And Swatches
- 4 Best Homemade Face Packs For Dry And Sensitive Skin
- Illamasqua Shattered Star Nail Varnish In Trilliant Review
- C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Lipstick 10 Very Berry Review & Swatches
- MAYBELLINE Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor On Fire Red Review and Swatch
- 5 Products That Are Worth The Hype
- The Nature’s Co Almond-Oatmeal Massage Oil Review