The product I am going to talk about today is the popular Olay moisturizing lotion which is also known as oil of Olay. Olay is one of my favorite brands and this is a product I have repurchased a few times, it is a must have for me and always comeback to it.
About Olay Moisturizing Lotion:
Olay Moisturising Lotion is formulated with ingredients that help to restore and maintain firm, youthful looking skin. Its formula contains fluids so similar to the natural fluids in young skin that skin readily claims them as its own and quickly and greaseless replenishes essential moisture. Olay moisturizing lotion has been proven to significantly boost skin hydration, increase skin suppleness and firmness with overall improved skin smoothness
Price: INR 210
Packaging: It comes in a tiny cute light pink tinted bottle and it dispenses the product upon squeezing, very hygienic and suitable for travelling. It is also available in a smaller and bigger size.
My Take on Olay Moisturising Lotion:
The lotion is white colored and has a medium consistency and which gets absorbed instantly into my skin. It does not feel heavy or greasy at all but hydrates it really nicely preventing it from getting oilier. It has a unique and typical Olay fragrance which I find very pleasing. This moisturizer keeps my skin very soft and moisturized for winters and currently I use it at night when my skin needs hydration. I use a moisturizer with SPF for daytime. It is a nice and lightweight water based moisturizer which is suitable for normal to combination skin. It has never irritated my skin in any way nor has caused any breakouts. It keeps my skin moisturized for a good five to six hours.
I love using it before applying any of my matte foundations as it really aids in blending effortlessly and keeps them from appearing cakey. With regular use of it my skin feels smooth and also looks plump and hydrated, just one thing I wish was that it had SPF.
I have come across many facial moisturizers many of them don’t get fully absorbed or leave my skin feeling oily but still fail at moisturizing and hydrated but this is perfect for me.
What I like about Olay Moisturising Lotion:
- Nice packaging
- Light consistency gets absorbed in my skin quickly
- Does not make my skin more oily or greasy
- Moisturizes really well
- Makes a good base for makeup
- Priced very appropriately
- It is available in different sizes
- Widely avilable
- It did not cause breakouts on my skin
- I like the pleasant and mild fragrance
What I don’t like about Olay Moisturising Lotion:
- It has no SPF
- Will not work very well for oily skin in summers
It is a really nice and basic moisturizer for normal to combination skin especially for those days when we are going to be indoors, and for oily skinned beauties they can use it for winters. I definitely recommend it to everyone, it is a must try in my opinion.
Wise She Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Olay Moisturising Lotion?
You might like to read:-
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss 046 Sizzle Review & Swatches
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She- Waterproof Mascara
- Black Radiance Loose Shimmer Shadow in Cobalt Review & Swatches
- Coming Up Kryolan Swatch Marathon & Little Haul
- DIY – Neem & Tulsi Face Pack For Clear Skin
- DIY – Gelatin Hair Mask For Voluminous Hair
- NYX Lip Liner Pencil Nude Pink Review & Swatches