The Nature’s Co Almond-Oatmeal Massage Oil
Hi people, we all love massages … right??? At least I am really fond of it. But I like getting massages done in spas and saloons and I just can’t do that on my own. So toady I shall be reviewing a massage oil and I have got my own way of using this oil.
About The Nature’s Co Almond-Oatmeal Massage Oil:
Ideal skin emollient; Moisturizer that spreads well; Relieves dryness and restores skin.
To get beautiful, glowing skin, just knead it in. Almond oil is an ideal skin emollient and moisturizer that spread easily over skin. Oatmeal relieves dryness and restores the skins natural moisture level to reveal a natural glow and softer, smoother skin.
Ingredients: Almond oil, Oat oil, Vitamin-E, Jojoba oil, Apricot kernel oil.
Directions for Use: Apply a few drops onto your hands and gently massage all over body in a circular motion.
After a relaxing massage take a purifying bath treat.
Price: Rs.645 for 100 ml. I got a sample of 15ml.
My experience with The Nature’s Co Almond-Oatmeal Massage Oil:
Packaging: I got my sample in a transparent tiny plastic bottle with a white cap which flips opens. The company sells the product in a transparent bottle which comes with a white colored pump dispenser.
Texture: It is transparent oil which in bottle looks light yellow in color. It is neither a runny oil just as amla oil nor it is thick just as castor oil… it has got a consistency somewhere between that of an amla oil and a castor oil.
My Take: My body loves oil and I love it when my face and body are happy with a product. I have used lots and lots of oils be it from khadi, aloeveda, auravedic, aromamagic etc etc etc.
Coming to this particular oil. When I first saw this sample in my beauty wish box I was so damn happy. Almond oil is something to which my face has always reacted happily. I am too lazy to massage my whole body prior to getting showers so I have definitely not used it this way.
I have been using this oil for more than a week as a night moisturizer on my face and neck and my face feels so blessed every morning. This oil works good as a hand moisturizer too, give your hands a good 1-2 minutes massage before you sleep and TA DA the next morning you have really soft hand and cuticles, shiny nails. What more is needed to convince this purchase???
I know , I know, you all must be aware that I have a sensitive dry to normal skin and few girls with normal , oily & combination skin might wonder if this will work for them. Few oily skinned ladies may infact find the idea of massaging face with oil and leaving it overnight weird. But trust me this is not that regular kind of oil which are greasy and make feel like a fried pakora.
This oil is indeed non-greasy, blends really well and is quickly absorbed in the skin without many efforts. Only a single drop does the trick so the sample in itself will last for a decent period of time.
What I like about The Nature’s Co Almond-Oatmeal Massage Oil:
- Natural ingredients.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Results can be felt within a week’s usage; long run usage will give even better results.
- Single drop, (two drops for extremely dry skins), is required for each usage (face+neck).
- Meant for all skin types, even sensitive too, I have sensitive skin.
- Transparent packaging makes it easy to know the quantity of the product left.
What I don’t like about The Nature’s Co Almond-Oatmeal Massage Oil:
- Price can be a con for few.
Will I Recommend: I can yell on top of my voice a biggg YES… I am totally bowled over by this product. Since I have always been an oil lover, I have loved this oil even more…. But am sure everyone will love this oil.
Have you tried The Nature’s Co Almond-Oatmeal Massage Oil ?
You might like to read:-
- Revlon Colorstay One Stroke Defining Eyeliner Totally Turquoise Review & Swatches
- YSL CRÈME DE BLUSH – Soft Blush – 7 Rose Quartz – Petal Pink Review & Swatch
- All Colorbar Sheer Creme Lust Lipstick Review – Video
- DIY: Amazing Face Pack To Heal Uneven Skin
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Pop Liner Khaki Review & Swatches
- Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Matte Lipstick Haul & Swatches
- Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red No 20 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- MAC Blush So Sweet So Easy Review, Swatches & FOTD