By Vaishnavi Krishna
Yesterday when I’m going out with my friends i wore this lip product and my friends are like “wow vaishu, this color suits you” and i was like “really “ then i started telling them that its really a good product and stuff like that then i got a thought that “why not share it with you guys “. After coming home i thought of writing the review and started it
To know more about the product keep on reading
About Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss:
- 3-in-1 intense color can be used as a lipbalm,lipstick and a lipgloss
- just twist the container and apply with a special sponge applicator for smooth and even application
- super moist formula helps to keep your lips look hot and stunning
Shades: Explore our 8 hot shades
Price: Rs.380/- (price may vary)
My experience with Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Miley:
This indeed is a lovely lipgloss which can be used as both lipstick as well as lipgloss. There are 8 different shades which are beautiful.
This shade reminds me of Clinique different lipsticks in the shade a different grape.
One swipe gives you a lipstick effect and two swipes give you a nice plump and glossy effect. It is decently pigmented and the best part is the color is that it is buildable. It covers even pigmented lips.
It has a nice smell which is not overpowering but is decent and light. Sensitive noses don’t get any issues. The applicator sponge attached to the tube is really nice and soft and divides the product evenly on lips.
It stays for only 2-3 hours this is a major drawback as you have to give frequent touch ups. But when it fades out it goes evenly.(that’s an advantage in fading)
Another advantage is that it doesn’t settle into fine lines. Some lipsticks and glosses have a very bad quality of settling in fine lines making them more visible. (I just hate those lippies )
There is no need of any lip balm underneath this product as it is quite moisturizing (except for the chapped lips)
What I like about Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Miley:
- Decently pigmented
- Color can be buildable
- Nice even finish
- Quite moisturizing
- Can be used as both lipstick and lipgloss (1 swipe lipstick, 2 swipes gives a nice glossy effect)
- Applicator sponge is very nice
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines
- Nice range of shades to select from
- Decently priced
What I don’t like about Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Miley:
- The product lasts only for about 2-3hrs
- Other than this there is nothing that i can find against this beauty
Overall verdict: Ladies go for it. For this price it is a great product
Rating: 4.25 (-0.75 for poor staying power)
Have you tried Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Miley?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss Electric Shock Review & Swatches
- 10 Orange Face Pack Recipe For All Skin Types
- Best Coconut Hair Pack Recipe For Shiny Hair
- 7 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Uneven Skin
- Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Body Wash Review