Hello lovely people, blackheads are something that really irritate everyone. They’re the biggest path stones for us to get a glowing and healthy skin. After trying all sorts of nose strips, scrubs and everything else I am back to my home remedies which are really effective for clearing blackheads if done regularly. So I thought to share them with my lovely girlfriends as well.
Why wait, let’s start.
The first kitchen ingredient is Baking soda. I have seen people use it in facials for clearing blackheads and white heads. But if you don’t have enough time to do that steam process then you can do this and get a beautiful skin.
- Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with mineral water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste generously on the affected skin area and massage gently. Allow it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
So the next kitchen ingredient is Oatmeal. I am sure all of you must be having this in your kitchen. Afterall everyone is so diet conscious these days . Oatmeal is a boon for people with sensitive skin. A combination of Oatmeal and Curd is really effective for clearing blackheads and also works as a good scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells. And I have a great scrub to share with you all which is going to give you a glowy an fair skin. What you need to do is
- Mix one teaspoon honey and the juice of four tomatoes in sufficient oatmeal to make a paste.
- Scrub it on your skin.
- Wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Repeat regularly for clear skin.
So the next kitchen ingredient that’s going to help is to get rid of those ugly blackheads is very dessert friendly. Cinnamon not only makes our desserts more flavourful but it is actually great for our overall health as well. Having cinnamon infused water daily helps in boosting your metabolism and applying it externally makes your skin beautiful Cinnamon works effectively in preventing blackheads, what you need to do is
- Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected area before bed and leave it on overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face well with normal water. For best results, follow this remedy daily for about 10 days.
I hope you have a glowy and blackhead free skin after using these tricks. Keep in mind that you choose the best one for yourself keeping your skin type and all the things that you’re allergic to in mind. Take care :*
What is your method of removing blackheads?
You might like to read:-
- Colorbar Lip Definer Sizzling Orange 007 Review & Swatches
- The Nature’s Co Evening Primrose Hair Cleanser for Fine Hair Review
- Ted Baker London Glistening Body Lotion Review
- My Recent Products Love & Disappointments
- L’oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick 425 Always Apricot Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Reinvent Stylist Range Lipstick Oak Table Review