Hello beauty geeks, well bright is all in this season. Orange lipsticks, Neon Pinks, Purples and everything else bright is back in the town. I love everything bright, when I feel bored I just apply my favorite coral lipstick to bring that glow back on my face and in my life as well.
Some of my favorite picks in Bright colors are :-
It is that perfect blend of Red and Orange which brings out the best of your complextion and jazzes up your day or night.
Love this coral pink and it’s the right time to rock this color ladies. Lovely texture and a decent weartime makes this color apt for the weather and ensures you a bright pout.
The name describes this color perfectly, it is insanely bright yellow gold colored eyeshadow which can be incorporated in array of looks.
A creamy, mettalic and awesome turquoise shade which will make your eyes pop and grab all the attention they deserve.
If you like bright blushes then you’ll certainly feel like you’re in heaven after seeing this. I am drooling over this creamy blush and the carroty red color of it.
This glossy pink color doesn’t requires a lipstic, balm or lip liner undernath. It is bright on its own so if you’re going for a party or a night out this can be a perfect choice for going bright with subtle eye makeup.
So that’s it for today, I hope you’re tempted to sport the Bright Make-Up trend now. Ciao!
You might like to read:-
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick Review & Swatches
- This Week On Wiseshe Group: Volume 11
- The Nature’s Co Sea Fennel Skin Re – Firming Lotion Review
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 122 Stylish & 080 One Of A Kind Review & Swatches
- DIOR Style Liner 094-Noir Black Review & Swatches
- Home Facial Recipes For Every Skin Type
- Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar: Acne Prone Skin Review