I am glad you liked all the three shades I shared from BOBBI BROWN SPF 12 RICH Lip Colour range recently. I am sharing another range today which is the basic range – Lip colour. On a lighter note, by the time you would be reading this, I may be wandering in BOBBI BROWN store New Delhi (if everything goes well) and may be trying the creamy matte lip colour range or my favourite SPF 12 RICH Lip colour .
Size – 3.4 gm, Price – 1670 /- INR ( 2100/- INR New pricing ), Available at Bobbi Brown store
My experience with Bobbi Brown Lip Color PINK :
Shade – Pink is described as A Bright pink, a simple description I agree but this is what the shade is; it is blue toned medium rosy pink shade with no shimmer but just satiny sheen to it. The colour will look beautiful on any skin tone as it’s so easy to carry and can be worn any time of the day.
Texture and Staying Power – The texture is creamy and the lipstick looks more satiny matte, glides easily and sits pretty on my lips. These are not feather light as SPF 12 RICH Lip Color range. I get 4 – 5 hrs of wear with this and then it leaves a subtle pink tint on lips.
Pigmentation – It is beautifully pigmented and you can see that in swatch below, one single swipe and it covers every bit of pigmentation, no second layer is required.
What I like about Bobbi Brown Lip Color PINK :
- I love the medium rosy pink shade which is bright but not in your face.
- The pigmentation is great and layers opaque in single layer.
- The staying power is awesome.
- The classy packaging.
- The texture is creamy but doesn’t settle in fine lines.
- The shade will work on all skin tone.
What I don’t like about Bobbi Brown Lip Color PINK :
- The price is too steep and it is not easily available.
- The shade is easy to dupe in any brand.
Ratings – 4.5/5
Recommendation – I do like this shade but SPF 12 Rich Lip color range is little close to my heart due to beautiful range, light weight creamy texture and little more staying power plus they have SPF 12 which is much needed. If you are looking for good pink lipstick which stays and are willing to splurge then this may interest you.
Have you tried Bobbi Brown Lip Color PINK ?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Red Carpet Review & NOTD
- 5 Remedies To Remove Old Sun Tan
- NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Thalia Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Nature’s Co Barley Volumising Hair Cleanser Review
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Striking Review & Swatches