Colouring Hair With Loreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss-
This is just the great start of the week and I am here to show you my new hair coloYess..I got my hair colored recently. A few days ago we covered an article on Hair Colouring The Latest Trend – Say Yes! To Color!!! and discussed about the various choices & preferences of hair coloring with the trusted brand of L’Oreal Paris. So as promised I am here with a simple tutorial on how I did color may hair.
About Loreal Creme Casting Creme Gloss-
Casting Crème Gloss is a no ammonia hair colourant that gives your hair visible shimmering tones, glossy shine and blends away grey. Give your hair a total beauty treatment with Casting Crème Gloss, for glossy rich, natural-looking colour with visible shimmering tones.I coloured my hair with the shade 400 Dark Brown.
It comes in a kit with three basic things which are-
- A developer creme
- A creme colorant
- A nutri-shine conditioner
Along with these there are a pair of plastic gloves to protect hands from the color stains & a user instruction pamphlet. The idea is to make hair coloring a non-messy and easy to do task for people so that they can do it easily at home & not rely upon anyone.
Step By Step Tutorial-
- First of all as you all know tangled hair is far more easy to handle in coloring the hair, be it henna coloring or any other hair color, so keep your locks de tangled with a wide toothed hair brush.
- Put on the gloves provided as you are proceeding to handle the colors and might stain your hands in the process.
- It is advisable to spray a little water on your hair to make them little manageable. Now take the creme colorant tube and after piercing it pour the creme colorant in the developer creme bottle.
- Shake the bottle very well so that both the constituents are mixed properly to give the desired shade of color .
- Now after pouring the entire contents of the creme colorant shake it well and after that pierce the pointed tip of the developer creme bottle.
- Now all you need to do is to apply the mixture directly from the developer creme bottle to the length of your hair. You may either wish to get some highlights or opt to color your hair evenly which is considerable an easier option when one is alone.
- Avoid contact with the skin and best thing is to apply some moisturizer on your hairline to prevent any color stains.
- Keep the color undisturbed for about 20 minutes. If you have grey hair issues, you can keep it for 5 more minutes.
- After the stipulated time give a rinse to your tresses with lukewarm water . Rinse the color properly to avoid any residue on the hair. Apply the provide conditioner to the hair afterwards. Let is work for about 4-5 minutes and then give last rinse with normal or cold water.
- Well, now that your hair dries completely, you will have shiny & colored hair with you and the glossy shine after the color is simply irresistible.
P.S – Product sent by the brand for consideration
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Remedies To Remove Old Sun Tan
- NYX 5 Color Shadow I Dream Of St. Lucia ( The Caribbean Collection) Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick XoXo Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Must Know Benefits of Castor Oil in Beauty and Hair
- Real Techniques Setting Brush Review
- 5 Best Ways to Use Evion Capsules
- Instagram Updates from WiseShe – Sleek Makeup, Kryolan Swatches & Some Healthy Cooking