Hair color is a super hot trend these days. I personally love the trend. Hair colors were used earlier too but now everyone is into colouring hair. Colouring hair adds a new dimension to the personality.
The same old hair can get boring and when there are so many options available out there then why not try them!
As we all know now that hair colour is not limited to covering greys now. Colouring hair is simply fun and a great way to look beautiful.
The Colour Basics
First of all colouring your hair does not harm your hair if you use good quality colours. Doing it the right way is also important as your efforts show through your hair.
You can easily colour your hair at home .Colouring is just as difficult as some people makes it looks like.
Before choosing your new hair colour, you should consider the natural colour of your hair and very importantly your skin tone too. Not all colours look great on everyone. The basic rule is to not go more than two shades lighter or darker with your new colour.
There are many colours available from Dark black to blonde. Even more shades are available if you want to just highlight a few strands of your hair.
Once you colour your hair, it is important to take proper care of it. Use only those shampoos and conditioners that are meant for coloured hair. Regular oiling is essential as well.
If you use good quality hair colours and take care of hair well, there is no way that your will be damaged.
To help you girlies out , I will do a tutorial on hair colouring at home soon. I will be using L’Oréal Paris Casting Creme Gloss for the demonstration which is one of the best ones available in the market.
So get ready to say yes colour
You might like reading these also:-
- This Week On Wiseshe Group: Volume 9
- Colorbar Metallics Lipgloss 005 Mauved Review & Swatches
- 11 Different Shades Of Orange Lipsticks To Suit Your Skin Tone
- MAC Clear Water Lipglass From MAC Alluring Aquatics Collection Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Eye Shadow Compact in Golden Pink Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick Runway Russet Review & Swatches
- 5 Benefits of Papaya For Skin & Hair
- 10 Best Mehndi Artists In India
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Striking Review & Swatches
- BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo in Daisy Review & Swatches
- Rakhi Special Discount On IWB Weight Loss Program