The Nature’s Co July Beautywish Box “YOUTHFUL FOREVER”
Hello my favorite people, how are you all??? Oh I missed you all a lot and to be very honest I tried my level best to be connected with wiseshe during my trip but at some point I lost it…
I cannot express how happy am I to be back home, the long duration travels just kills our body but still I would always prefer to travel through railways, after all through this I get to see those nice green forests, mountains, water streams and my most favorite bridges and tunnels.
It feels amazing to be back here with a new post.
So today I shall show you all my July beautywish box by The Nature’s Co, of course Anamika being the Santa for me, provided me with this ultimate opportunity to have this box, Thank you Anamika <3
Well I know its august now and am extremely sorry for the delay. But I received the box by the very end of July and then I had only two days in hand to photograph them and to my bad luck the rains here are just not ready to stop… Ira this is why I don’t like rains these days, they just come in way of my work….
Coming back to the box, the box is an absolute delight. They have themed July box as “YOUTHFUL FOREVER” and keeping by its theme, the box has got some ultimate pampering stuff. I am so damn curious to try these.
Packaging: This time the samples came in a copper colored carton box with a transparent lid to open. I simply adore the ribbon packing; it gives me a feel of opening a gift. Over the entire box was attractively packed and made me very happy at its very first sight. But on my second sight I noticed the edges of the box damaged, which might have been done in the transportation.
Contents: The box had six sample sized products and two discount coupons. The coupons were of a ten minute spa and a 35% discount voucher. One product for hair care, one for lip care, one for eye care and three products for Body Renewal.
The products namely were:
- 1) Irish Moss Sugar Body Scrub, Skin needs polishing and moisturizing. Exfoliating with our Irish Moss Sugar body scrub will leave your skin looking fresh, healthy and younger.
- 2) Green Clay Body Wrap, get toned and firm with our Green Clay Body wrap. Because it is rich in minerals and made out of the finest natural, earthy ingredients, it eliminates excess fluids and toxins leaving you with a taut, healthy body.
- 3) Sea Fennel Re- Firming Lotion, After toning apply our Sea Fennel re-firming lotion. It is loaded with minerals and vitamins that gives it natural re-firming abilities.
- 4) White Rose Under Eye gel, White Rose Under Eye Gel gives you beautiful eyes in a blink. It moisturizes, hydrates and stimulates blood circulation.
- 5) Rosemary- Hibiscus Hair mask, Our Rosemary-Hibiscus hair mask stimulates hair follicles, prevents hair loss, thickens and naturally darkens hair.
- 6) Chocolate- Mint Lip Balm, To get a natural pink color, luscious soft & moisturized lips apply our Chocolate-Mint Lip Balm directly to your lips as often as required.
What I feel About The Nature’s Co July Beautywish Box:
I absolutely love the July Beautywish Box contents. It feels like I am gifted some luxuries packed in cute tiny-winy packages.
The only product that I found difficult to use was the hair mask, I would have appreciated a crème based hair mask rather than the powdered hair mask that needs a little preparing before application.
The lip balm is soooooo cute and smells heavenly. And voila, I just finished my under eye cream and now I have eye gel sample to try, a special thanx to the Nature’s Co for including this in the box.
The lotion, body scrub and the body wrap are a total bliss to try….
But this all the first impressions of the products, so just wait for the reviews and know how these products fare.
Am I Excited: I am very very very excited about this “YOUTHFUL FOREVER” box and just cannot wait to come up with the reviews.
Come on people tell me what product you want to be reviewed first.