Hey beauties! When I used to buy facial kits for my Mum for the Anti-Ageing purpose I came across “Wheatgerm oil as a key ingredient in many facial kits. Then I researched about it and I was really surprised to know the amazing benefits of it for our beauty, so I thought of sharing them with you guys. Wheat germ is the center part of wheat grain and it containing proteins, Vitamin B and Omega-3 fatty acids which indeed are good for our skin and body. Let’s read 10 amazing benefits of this.
- Wheat Germ Oil is really good for conditioning of hair, as it has a pH of 4.25 it prevents breakage of hair and nourishing them at same time. Wheat germ oil is a ceramide oil and will increase lost moisture to the hair while adding shine, strength, and softness.
- Take four tablespoons of chickpea flour in a bowl and combine two tablespoons of sweet almond oil, one teaspoon every single of fenugreek seed powder, turmeric powder, wheat-germ oil, and a quarter teaspoon of rose oil in it.Smear this paste on your body as a scrub. Lastly, consider a hot shower when it dries. It aids improve your splendor, increases uninteresting complexion, and relieves concerns like eczema, psoriasis, boils, minimal burns, etc. You can use it frequently for at least forty days.
- When dealing with oily skin, you can nourish and hydrate yours skin by making use of a mixture of three to 4 tablespoons of heat sage tea, two tablespoons of ground oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of floor flaxseed, and fifty percent a teaspoon of unrefined wheat germ oil. Go away it for about twenty-thirty minutes and then clean your encounter.
- Prepare your own natural moisturizing cream by taking a few teaspoons of wheat germ oil and mixing it with equal amount of honey. Also add few drops of glycerin which is easily available at the chemist shops and add a little amount of rose water for the perfect cream consistency. This can be prepared in large quantity by increasing the proportions.
- As wheat germ oil fights cost-free radicals, you can use therapeutic massage it onto your pores and skin to reduce wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- To prevent sun damage make your own protective lotion by mixing 2 Tbsp of Wheat germ oil and sesame oil; and four teaspoons of walnut and hazelnut oils. You can also add any other essential oil of your choice like Ylang Ylang and Lavender to the mix. Use this by mixing it with equal amount of your sunscreen lotion.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1-2 tablespoons of wheat germ oil, and 1-2 tablespoons of tamanu oil in a bowl. This oil blend will help with scars, stretch marks, mature aging skin, sunburned skin, dermatitis, and dehydrated skin and hair. This is not recommended for acne prone skin.
- Regular neck massage with wheat germ oil is an effective way to get rid of a double chin..
- Add a few drops of wheat germ oil to your regular face packs and scrubs for a healthy and wrinkle free skin in a long run.
- This is not a beauty benefit but I would like to tell you that Wheat Germ Oil also prevents Birth Defects like miscarriages. It is also advised to pregnant women to promote the production of Red Blood Cells and improve health of the growing baby.
This is really a gem of oils and gives us amazing benefits which amuse as well. It fights fat, has Vitamin E, Leunoic acid to prevent acne, moisturizing properties, controls blood sugar and what not. I hope you’ll use this wonderful ingredient and stay beautiful and healthy
Do you use wheat germ oil for your skin?
You might like to read:-