10 Benefits of Mango For Skin
Hello Mango People … How are you all?
Do you like mangoes?? I assume that there is going to be a very minor number of people who do not like mango. The King of fruits “Mango” is my personal favorite and I love it not only for the way how yummy it tastes but also for the numerous benefits it has for skin, hair and health. It is beauty fruit with a wide variety of its kinds.
Today I shall discuss some of the benefits of Mango for skin and I bet this will increase your love for this delicious fruit. Are you still wondering, how will it benefit skin? Then let me answer you why!!!
- It has Vitamin A which helps in hydrating and moisturizing skin. It is a Boon for dry and combination skin. It rejuvenates dull skin and cures dry peeling patches.
- It has Vitamins B responsible for slowing down the aging process of skin. Fight against free radicals that cause fine lines and damages healthy skin cells.
- It has Alpha Hydroxy Acids that helps in breaking bond between the dead cells and easing their removal.
- It has Vitamin c which helps in building Collagen and maintains skin’s elasticity.
- It also has Potassium which aids in keeping skin soft and supple.
After you have known the power of mango for beautiful skin let us now head towards how it can be used for getting skin benefits:
Take a teaspoon of wheat flour and add a teaspoon of mango pulp to it. This makes a perfect cleanser which reaches your pores and cleans them deep within.
Prepare a skin exfoliater by blending one fourth of a peeled mango, 2 teaspoons of milk, powdered almonds and crushed oats. Of course you will need a blender for blending them.
Apply this on your face and neck for 20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Mangoes work wonders for our skin as they have the capability to reduce dark spots, blemishes and acne, thus imparting a natural glow to your skin. Just apply mango pulp as a face pack. Leave it until dry and wash off with lukewarm water. Regular usage will show wonderful results.
Mangoes can also be used to remove blackheads. All you need to do is to prepare a scrub by mixing a teaspoon of mango pulp, half a teaspoon of milk and honey. Now rub it all over your face in circular motions. Let it sit on face for 5-10 minutes and rinse off. This will help in removing dead skin and blackheads.
Treating Dark Spots:
Not just the mango but the mango skin too aids in skin beauty. It is beneficial in reducing dark spots.
Delays Skin Ageing:
As earlier mentioned mango has antioxidants which delay skin ageing & pigmentation and also protect skin against the harmful free radicals. Just massage a mango slice on skin for 15 minutes and let the juice dry. Rinse off.
Rub your face and hands with the skin of a ripe or raw mango and apply some milk cream on it. Wash off with cold water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this at least twice a week .Regular usage provides with a fairer skin tone and smooth skin.
Boil a slice of a baby mango or raw mango in water and use this boiled water on your face as an acne remover.
Make a paste by mixing mango pulp with flour and honey. Apply this paste on face and let it sit for 15 minutes and wash off after scrubbing in gentle circular motions.
This cleanses your face and removes tanning too.
Mango-Yoghurt Face Pack:
Mix pulp of a mango with 2 tea spoons of yoghurt and apply it on your face. Leave on face until dry and then rinse off. This will relieve dry sensitive skin.
These were few easy peasy ways to use mangoes for skin benefits.
Do you use mango for your skin?
You might like to read:-
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream in Light Medium Review
- Benefit Cosmetics Whatts Up Highlighter Photos, Price & Swatches
- 5 Bollywood Fitness Freak Celebrities
- Patanjali Neem & Tulsi Face Wash Review
- 5 Must Have Warm Toned Lipsticks
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color 211 Rose Kiss Review & Swatches
- 10 Uses Of Green Tea For Skin And Hair