I had shared BITE BEAUTY High Pigment Pencil POMEGRANATE review few days back and now I’m here with another stunner shade – Quince. I tell you , they are a must have if you are planning to buy anything from SEPHORA and I have promised myself to pick more of these during this year’s SEPHORA’s sale , so yeah you will see more shades in coming days .
Size – 0.09 oz ( this is .05 oz / 1.48 gm ),
Price – $ 24 + TAX, Available at SEPHORA (USA)
My experience with Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil n Quince :
Shade – Quince is described as Rose Berry, it is cool toned bright Raspberry Pink Red shade with no shimmer or glitter, there is slight bit of sheen which fades off and then you get saturated matte lips. The colour is very flattering and you don’t need to work hard on eyes or cheeks as the colour is very much attention seeker. The color will work on all skin tones easily and will brighten up any pale skin .
Texture and Staying power – The beautiful crayon is housed in matte grey twist up packaging with super creamy easy to glide texture and sits pretty on lips covering every corner of lips. I get 4 – 5 hrs of wear with this and then it leave behind strong fuchsia pink tint which is equally wonderful. My lips don’t feel dry or dehydrated once it wears off as it contains organic oils and natural stuff to take care of my lips . These crayons are so easy to carry around as the caps fits nicely and secure.
Pigmentation – It is opaque in single swipe and covers every bit of pigmentation without any effort. As I had mentioned earlier in my post, they are twist up pencils so no worry regarding wastage of product and above all they are very travel friendly.
What I like about Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Quince:
- I love the texture of these, very creamy and easy to glide.
- The colour is stunning on its own and doesn’t need any effort on eyes or cheeks.
- The pigmentation is great for this high pigment pencil as the name suggests.
- The staying power is also awesome and the tint it leaves behind is gorgeous.
- It doesn’t settle in fine lines nor does it bleed.
- The all natural ingredients make it worth a pick.
What I don’t like about Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Quince :
- The availability in India is an issue else no complaints.
- It transfers to cups and mugs if am having something as it’s very creamy.
Ratings – 5/5
Recommendations – As I mentioned above, they are truly stunner and must have if you love bright saturated shades which stays long and are travel friendly. The pencils and other products too from this brand are worth a pick and you will see some more reviews in coming days, am absolutely hooked.
Have you tried Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Quince ?
You might also like to read:-
- Canmake Cream Cheek Blush CL02 Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunblock Cream Breezy Berry Review
- Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray Price & Detail Review
- The Nature’s Co Jasmine Body Lotion Review
- Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Pink Gold Review & Swatches