Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch India Review
How was the weekend for you all?
I hope you did enjoy it! Here is another makeup essential product review which I have been trying since a while, and seems it is a perfect time to share my experience with all of you!
About Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch India-
Award-winning primer is the perfect combination of make-up and skin care. With an ultra-light texture, this wrinkle-smoothing formula leaves an imperceptible veil over the skin’s surface—filling-in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Skin becomes even, flawless and foundation-ready. Use alone or mix with your foundation.
- Price- $35 for 0.5 fl.oz
- Ingredients- Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane crosspolymer, Silica, Distearate-Dimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, CI 77019/ Mica, CI 77491/Iron Oxide, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 75470/Carmine.
Directions To use-
With the fingertips, apply a fine layer to the areas concerned (wrinkles, fine lines, dilated pores). Instant Smooth can be used alone or under make-up. You can also mix Instant Smooth with your Clarins liquid foundation, for a beautifully flawless complexion.
- Packaging–This makeup primer is housed in a cute little red glass jar with a screw open cap. Glass packaging is really not user friendly as it may break if slipped accidentally from the hand.
- Product Color & Texture-This makeup primer is very light pink in color and has a silicone based formulation which makes it easily slide on the skin, irrespective of scars, open pores or blemishes. It makes the skin smooth as butter. Once applied it looks completely invisible on the skin.
- Fragrance–It is free from any obvious fragrance!
My Experience with Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch India-
A makeup primer is a prime essential product to achieve a flawless makeup with longer staying power. It is a primer which evens out the skin surface making it apt for the foundation to be smoothly applied over the skin.
It reduces the appearance of fine lines & open pores perfectly. Being a silicone based product it may cause breakouts. Fortunately, I didn’t experience any breakout with this makeup primer.
I like the velvety smooth skin it gives post application. It makes the foundation application really smooth & easy.
One thing I experienced with this primer is that it made my skin little oily, which has been a major turn off for me! I think this primer will really suit dry skin perfectly in comparison to normal or oily skin types.
Other than the oily skin issues, I didn’t have any other con for this product as it really adheres to the skin like a perfect smooth base for foundation.
What I like about Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- Skin is butter soft post application
- Doesn’t breakout the skin
- Glides smoothly
- Evens out the skin surface
- Perfect base for makeup
- Keeps makeup intact for long durations
- Glass packaging is not travel friendly
What I don’t like about Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- Makes my skin oily
- Perfect for dry & normal skin only
Will I recommend?-
Well, Clarins has been a cult favorite brand for me, as many of the products which I have used, are quite good.
I would recommend this primer to girls having dry to normal skin as it will perfectly act as a great makeup primer for them without making their makeup look too oily!
Have you tried Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch India?
You might also like to read:-
- Canmake Cream Cheek Blush CL02 Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunblock Cream Breezy Berry Review
- Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray Price & Detail Review
- The Nature’s Co Jasmine Body Lotion Review
- Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Pink Gold Review & Swatches