Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray Price & Detail Review
Lets take a break from face packs and lipstick today and talk about something which is as important as makeup but is ignored most of the time. Most of us are always in search of good makeup products which stay long on the skin & don’t appear too obvious.To solve out the staying power Kryolan has this setting spray which I think I should have reviewed long back.Anyway! Let me do it now
Well, this makeup setting spray certainly claims to be one of the best makeup setters which tend to give long staying power to the makeup without being smudged while staying for long.
About Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray-
Dermacolor Fixing Spray is used for extra protection of the camouflage. Especially suitable for hands and neck. Dermacolor Fixing Spray is applied after setting the camouflage with Dermacolor Fixing Powder. Dermacolor Fixing Spray is sprayed directly onto the skin from a distance of 20-30 cm. After drying the camouflage is smudge-proof. Easy washable with water and soap. Contains sun protection filter US-SPF 25/SPF 20.
- Price– INR 450for 150ml
- Ingredients-Contains: Benzophenone-3 Butane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Acrylates/t-Butylacrylamide Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate), Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), BHT
- Packaging-The product comes in an aerosol can packaging with a push top cap. The can has a white opaque body with all the product details mentioned on it.
My Experience with Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray-
Kryolan is one brand that deals with a wide range of makeup requirements and has products for every type of makeup demands in professional makeup. This makeup fixing spray is specially for those professional artists who are related with the television or fashion houses which require their makeup to be flawless & smudge proof for long hours so as to capture the spotless makeup in their shoots.
As per me,This makeup fixing spray is really good for those who don’t want their makeup to budge at all and are not fond of reapplication.Those who just want to relax and do not want to be bothered about any kind of smudging in their makeup.
This fixing spray keeps the makeup smudge proof for 10 -12 hours and one needs just very less amount of it unless you want your makeup to stick to you forever This is not something which is to be applied on a daily basis but caters to the needs of special occasions only when one would want to keep the makeup on for more than 8-10 hours.
It tends to clog pores to some extent because of the long staying power of makeup on the skin.It never gave breakouts to me and whenever I have used it it has kept my makeup looking fresh and intact for long long hours.
After spraying, there is a slight sticky feeling on the face which tends to disappear in a few seconds. After discovering this fixing spray, I am finally relieved & don’t worry about the makeup stains I used to have on my shirt’s collar earlier.
The initial fragrance it produces is what I don’t really like but it eventually settles down and doesn’t bother me much after a while.
Overall, it is a great fixing spray & something which everyone should keep for special occasions.
What I like about Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray-
- Long Staying
- Smudge Proof for up to 10 hours
- Suits pro-makeup requirements
- Initially sticky but after that it is invisible
What I don’t like about Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray-
- The initial fragrance
- Clogs pores which may breakout some women
Will I recommend?-
Well, if you do want your makeup to survive long hours and stay put in any kind of climate, this is surely the right fixing spray to include in your makeup collection.
Have you tried Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray?
You might like to read:-
- NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow 782 Bronzed In Brooklyn Review & Swatches
- Jovees Sunblock Anjeer Carrot SPF 45 Review
- 5 Different Ways Of Using A Shampoo
- My Khoobsurat Moment Having A Great Hair Day After A Hair Spa
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream in Light Medium Review
- Benefit Cosmetics Whatts Up Highlighter Photos, Price & Swatches
- 5 Bollywood Fitness Freak Celebrities
- Patanjali Neem & Tulsi Face Wash Review