I am back with another L’Oreal Infallible eye shadow which is a beautiful shimmery light blue shade named Dive Right In.
Well!! Do the L’Oreal people want us to Dive Right In this eye shadow pot? But unfortunately I am so big and fat that I can’t dive but luckily my finger can easily do and bring out some color for my eyes
About L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow:
Make a lasting impression without batting an eye. Infallible Eye shadows contain ultra concentrated color pigments, for an intense color finish and up to 24 hour long-lasting hold. Immense, endless, breathtaking blue with a myriad of starry glimmers for eyes of exalted strength. Infallible Eye shadows contain an exceptionally high level of color pigments, for an intense color finish.
Price: Rs. 450/-
My experience with L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow 340 Dive Right In
Packaging: It comes in a glass based transparent square tub which looks very stylish. The cap has the sticker of the same color as that of the eye shadow. The shade name is written on the cap. It has a plastic inner cover lid where it is written, not to be discarded, because it helps the eye shadow to remain pressed. Though these are pressed eye shadows but they don’t scatter all around the tub.
Shade: It’s a beautiful shimmery light blue color in which you would like to Dive Right In. It has blue and silver shimmers which are very smooth and blend superbly. It’s a color which can be used single and even be clubbed with a darker shade.
Pigmentation, Texture and Staying Power: It has a superb pigmentation and one swipe gives a great color pay off. The texture is creamy and has to be applied with fingers. There is a little fall out sometimes. This eye shadow has a superb staying power and stays for 5-6 hours without fading.
What I like about L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow 340 Dive Right In:
- Available easily online and on stores too.
- Not at all sticky
- Superbly blendable
- Staying power is awesome
- Stylish packaging
- Easily comes out with an eye makeup remover
- Pigmentation is great
- Can be used alone or clubbed with another shade
What I don’t like about L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow– 340 Dive Right In
- Falls out a bit
Have you tried L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow– 340 Dive Right In?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Quick Face Packs When You Don’t Have Time For Facials
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick PK 417 Bubblegum Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment Never Fade Jade Review and Swatches
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick Bad Girl Bronze Review & Swatches
- 10 Makeup Ideas For Beginners In Makeup
- Canmake Cream Cheek Blush CL02 Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunblock Cream Breezy Berry Review
- Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Spray Price & Detail Review
- The Nature’s Co Jasmine Body Lotion Review
- Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Pink Gold Review & Swatches