SHISEIDO Oil Free Bronzer # 3 Dark
We recently saw amazing article by lovely Maitri where she shared some of the well known bronzers available in India and here I am with the best amongst the lot – SHISEIDO Oil Free Bronzer in shade # 3 Dark.
Size – 12 gm, Price – 1900/- INR, Available in Shoppers Stop and Parco’s SHISEIDO Counter
My experience with SHISEIDO Oil Free Bronzer # 3 Dark:
Shade – DARK is a chocolate brown shade with super fine golden sheen shimmer and no orange tones to it , a very natural looking when used as bronzer or contoured .I am NC 40 and # 3 Dark looks perfectly good on my skin tone , if you are little about NC 45 then this may not be that visible , for someone between NC 35 to 45 it is prefect shade of bronzer which is not orange on olive skin tone . There is very fine sheen shimmer which looks absolutely flattering and gives that sun kissed look .
Texture and Staying power – The texture is soft and silky but not powdery unlike some boxed bronzers which look messy at times. I find the texture easy to work with nice slant brush. I get some 7 plus hrs of wear with this and it doesn’t make my skin look oily or patchy, it fades very evenly leaving behind a slight colour.
Pigmentation – It is decently pigmented and needs a layer or two to show nicely, it is buildable and blend able and hence it is a safe bet if you are novice.
Packaging – It is housed in rectangle dark brown plastic box which is very sturdy and there is a small brush that comes in which I found very helpful as its travel friendly.
HERE is BEFORE and AFTER Picture for you :
What I like about SHISEIDO Bronzer in DARK:
- I love the colour on my olive skin tone – it’s not too shimmery and has right amount of sheen shimmer to give that sun kissed look.
- The box packaging which is travel friendly.
- The brush that comes in is very useful for quick touch ups.
- The bronzer will work across skin tones effortlessly.
- It is easy to blend and build the colour.
- The texture is smooth but not powdery.
- The staying power is great even on my oily skin .
What I don’t like about SHISEIDO Bronzer in DARK :
- There are just 3 shades available and hence you may find it hard to get the perfect shade.
- They are not widely available across India.
Recommendations – I do love using bronzers on and off and this is amongst the best bronzers available in India and the price is also good as it’s an investment. I am sure it will last me ages and above all I adore the packing which is handy and travel friendly.
Have you tried SHISEIDO Oil Free Bronzer # 3 Dark?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Must Have Makeup Brushes You Can Buy From Sigma (Black Friday Sale)
- How To Apply Black Lipstick Perfectly This Black Friday
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Rachna
- Colorbar Lip Pot in 012 Sweetheart Review & Swatches
- DIY – Greek Yogurt Face Mask