By Devleena Sarkar
How is everyone doing today?!
Today I will be reviewing a mask from wella called the “wella system professional hydrate mask”.
I picked this up as I was looking to purchase a mask to moisturize and hydrate my hair and something that would help keep my hair tamed and reduce frizz.
This mask comes in a cuboidal tub with a round shaped opening, with a blue “shut-to-close” cap . The mask is peachy in color with a medium consistency that would spread easily on wet hair. It has a sweet smell that would linger on your hair for almost the whole day you apply it. This mask is apparently in the market as the SA told me so availability remains a question.
Price: INR 995
My experience with Wella System Professional Hydrate Mask :
This is one of the best hair masks I have ever used, hands down!! It totally lives upto its claims of hydrating the hair..in addition it also makes the hair soft and adds shine to it. I have plenty of split ends as a result of rebonding ,so I concentrate applying the mask toward the ends and gradually work my way up to the length.
You must know or are aware of how dry the hair looks and brittle it becomes when it is split at the ends, this mask doesn’t eliminate them of course, but does good to hide them and make them visibly unseen!! I use it just twice a week and so far it is doing great for my hair. Yes it comes at a price but it will last you for about 2.5-3months.
The tub instructs to keep it on shampooed and towel-dried hair for 5 minutes, but I keep it for 15 or so as I think my hair is way too dry for just a mere 5 minutes. I was informed by the SA that the product is new in the market and hence I assume that the availability would remain an issue for the first few months, although it’s available online.
What I like about Wella System Professional Hydrate Mask :
- Hydrates and moisturizes hair
- a little amount does a lot good
- smells very sweet controls frizz
- brings shine to hair
- reduces breakage
- makes hair soft
- fragrance lingers
- good for people with dry damaged and brittle hair
- travel friendly ,sturdy tub
- good packaging
What I don;t like about Wella System Professional Hydrate Mask :
- a nozzle/dispenser is always better than a wide opened mouth.
Recommendations: I recommend to all who are tired of their dry and rough and unruly hair.try it you’ll know the results.
That’s all I loved about my new hair mask..
Hope it’s helpful to you.
See you next time..Ciao
Have you tried Wella System Professional Hydrate Mask ?
You might like to read:-
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague Review & Swatches
- How To Open A Fashion House
- CoverGirl Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Quad Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Acetone Free Nail Enamel Remover Review
- 7 Lakme Absolute Gel Addict Liner Shades & Swatches
- 7 Essentials Tips To Note Before Decorating A Vanity Room
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Navy Blue Review & Swatches
- 7 Bronzers To Buy In India