Hello my beauties,
Today I won’t be reviewing any product for you, but will be sharing an eye makeup tutorial instead. I planned to share this before the pujas, but my eye infection didn’t allow me to do so. This is a festive eye makeup, but it can be tried on any special occasion, be it any festival, party or wedding ceremony.
So, here goes the tutorial. It is pretty easy.
Products I have used:-
- Maybelline eye studio quad in enticing emerald
- Maybelline hyperglossy liquid liner in black
- Loreal million lashes mascara
- Maybelline colossal kajal
- MAC Studio fix fluid
- Eyeshadow brushes.
- I started with priming my eyes. I used /mac studio fix liquid foundation here. It works great as a primer, it moisturizes my eye area, and makes the shadow easy to apply and blend.
- I took the first eyeshadow from Maybelline eye studio quad. It is a beautiful white gold color and applied it on the inner corner of the eye. Started from the duct area, and spread it to 1/3rdof the eyelid. I applied it on inner corner of lower lash line too.
- After that I took the third color which is a gorgeous parrot green and applied it on the centre of my lid, blended the harsh line in between.
- After that I took the dark forest green from the quad and applied it on the outer corner and winged it out. You can apply it in the normal way, or can apply it as I have shown for the more dramatic look. I dabbed the second color from the quad, i.e a gorgeous gold on top of the white gold, concentrating just on the duct area.
- Applied black liquid liner on upper lash line. You can wing it as per your eye shape.
- Apply the black kohl on the outer lower lash line but didn’t bring it all the way in/ Afterwards, dabbed the same dark green eyeshadow over it.
- Groomed my eyebrow and slightly highlighted brow bone. Finally applied mascara on lashes to complete the look.
The Maybelline quad that I have used, consists of vibrant shades of gold and green. They are smooth and the soft glitters add oomph to the shades. The eye shadows blend easily, are pigmented and stay long too. Overall, a great product.
Hope you liked the tutorial as much as I enjoyed doing it. Thanks in advance. Love to all…
What type of eye makeup are you planning to do this festive season?
You might like to read:-