I know these have been launched ages but something or the other stopped me from buying these beauties but finally I could not control and grabbed a shade. I wanted something light and natural looking, hence bought Bella.
I am not a big fan of lip glosses because they make my lips look a little gaudy but this beauty stole my heart away
Price: Rs 499/- (now it seems they have increased to 550/-)
Quantity: 6 ml
First, the packaging looks so luxurious, L’Oreal products mostly come in luxury packaging .It comes with a heart shaped applicator, which makes application quite easy.
Coming to the texture, I can’t rave enough! Texture is light and watery. When applied on lips, it feels somewhat cool. It is sheer and dries pretty quickly, hence got to apply fast. In-spite of being watery, this beauty is very hydrating and makes my lips oh so soft!
The color is a beautiful every day color. My friend told me, it is a nice light peachy pink but when I swatched at the counter, it came out as a light rosy neutral pink with slight mauve undertones. It tends to get darker with time. At other times when I applied, the color looked light pink with little hint of red. It seems the color looks different in different lights; nevertheless the color is always gorgeous with a beautiful wet shine! The color will suit most skin tones. Highly pigmented lips may want to try first. It did not brighten my complexion but it looked good on me
Best thing is, it leaves a subtle stain, hydrates lips and stays long all at the same time. The staying power on me is full day without eating or drinking anything, 6-7 hours with drinking and 4- 5 hours with heavy meals and drinking
What I like about L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color in Bella :
- Light weight watery texture
- Almost non-sticky
- Heart-shaped applicator, makes the application of color easy
- Good color pay off
- Lasts fairly long
- Keeps lips soft and hydrated
- Leaves behind a nice stain, no bleeding and transfer
- Luxurious packaging
- Nice everyday rosy pink color
What I don’t like about L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color in Bella :
- Feels slightly sticky when color dries
Do I recommend? Hell Yes
See you next time girls.
Have you tried L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color in Bella ?
You might like to read:-
- Vedic Line Aromatherapy Anti- Pigmentation Blend Review
- 5 Wise She Videos Which You Shouldn’t Miss
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick Paradise Pink Review & Swatches
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Major Distraction Review
- Colorbar I- Glide Eye Pencil Vs Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Trios Perfect Pastels 20T Crown Jewels Review