Today is the review of eye shadow paint from rimmel london.
About Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint:
Long wear liquid eye shadow. Lasts all day.
Price: Around $6
My experience with Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint Peachy Apricot:
Packaging: It comes in a glass based transparent tube which resembles a lip gloss. The eye paint tube has a sponge applicator to apply it over the eye lids. The packaging is good and the sponge applicator for an eye shadow makes it a really unique product.
Shade: It’s a beautiful light peach shade with shimmers. On swatching it barely looks indifferent to the skin tone which makes it suitable to be used on the eye lids. It gives a beautiful peachy hue to the eyes and the unique application like that of a lip gloss makes it really easy to use without much blending.
Pigmentation, Texture and Staying Power: It has a superb pigmentation and one swipe gives a great color pay off. The texture is creamy and is applied with the help of the applicator with light strokes of hand. There is no fallout and it tends to stay on the yes for a good while.
What I like about Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint- Peachy Apricot?
- Available easily online and on stores too
- Beautiful light peach shade
- A little adhering
- Even application
- Staying power is Awesome
- Stylish packaging
- Easily comes out with an eye makeup remover
- Pigmentation is great
- Can be used alone or clubbed with another shade
What I don’t like about Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint Peachy Apricot?
- Not everyone may like this lip gloss like eye paint!
Have you tried Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint Peachy Apricot?
You might like to read:-
- All Colorbar Cosmetics Glitterati Top Coat Shades And Swatches
- Guerlain Kiss Kiss Essence De Gloss #462 Violine Review & Swatches
- ALL ABOUT SUNSCREENS!
- Biotique Bio Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil Review
- Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash Brightening Berry Review
- DIY : GREEN TEA FACE MIST