10 Beautiful Nose Pins For Different Faces
Nose Pins are one of the main jewels that Indian women prefer to wear. Mostly Indian brides have a tradition to wear jewelled nose rings on their wedding day.
Many ancient beliefs go back to relating that nose piercing is in a way related to a woman’s ability to bear the pain while delivery or menstruating. However, I don’t think that is possibly true because there are many women who don’t get their nose pierced and I don’t think that affects the ability to bear labour pain in any case if this notion had a slight truth!
I remember being obsessed with the nose rings when the ace Tennis player Sania Mirza flaunted them which short skirts on the court. Suddenly, wearing nose rings became really cool and it was not mere an ancient tradition.
Cool & Funky nose pins and rings came in trends and more girls were really following the trends. While in ancient times, wearing nose pins/ nose rings was a symbol of showing the wealth and endowments a girl had with her. So usually there was gold, silver and diamond nose rings popular back then. Well, nowadays more than any status symbol, these are mainly flaunted to improvise one’s looks and glamour quotient and so there are different types of nose pins available in stores!
Any girl can decide to start wearing nose pins or nose rings but a quick analysis of the different face types will make their face look even better with the different patterns of nose rings.
Nose rings come in various patterns these days like-
- Simple Hoops
- Beaded bali
- Floral Studs
- Diamond Studs
However, there is no hard and fast rule for wearing a particular type of nose ring but here are a few points which will help you in choosing the right nose ring for yourself!
- A diamond nose stud looks beautiful on any nose, irrespective of the shape.
- A giant coloured stone stud looks perfect on a broader nose.
- Long and sharp nose adorns the simple hoop nose ring beautifully.
- For a funky and edgy look, one can try any shape and size of the nose rings to accentuate their looks for a change.
- A flower bent nose ring looks great with ethnic outfits so keep that for occasions.
- A simple gold or silver hoop will look beautiful on the face and will go well with any outfit, Indian or western!
- Studded hoops and nose rings should be kept for festivals and wedding occasions exclusively.
- A simple pearl in the loop nose ring will look great on a small and pointed nose.
- Flower patterned studs look really beautiful on a big nose, so one can go with that too!
- A half loop- stud nose ring is also a good option to try on for a smaller nose!
Here I will be showing 10 beautiful nose pin designs which will look great on different types of face.
It looks really chic and suits all types of occasions and outfits equally well!
Price: INR 229 Buy it from here
This looks really beautiful who have a bid nose and they can attract attention to this beautiful center piece apart from the nose.
Price: INR 659 Buy it from here
Wide Nose Ring-
Prcie: INR 499 Buy it from here
This is more of a traditional nose ring and looks good on ethnic outfits and certainly not an everyday wear!
Price: INR 359 Buy it from here
This looks timeless and suits any nose shape and looks good on every age group.
Flower Bent Nose Pin-
Price: INR 1390 Buy it from here
This is another trendy nose pin popular these days and gives a chic look to the face. One can try it on for different days and occasions.
Studded Golden Loop-
Price: INR 1295 Buy it from here
This is another popular nose pin and suits sharp and pointed nose. This again goes well with traditional dresses more that any western outfit!
Large Studded Hoops-
These change the look entirely and call for a special occasion like wedding or festivals. These surely look beautiful as they tend to change the appearance drastically.
Price: INR 2664 Buy it from here
Studded Golden Bali-
This nose pin looks very cool with most of the outfits and make the look quite appealing.
Price: INR 1899 Buy it from here
U-bent nose ring-
Price: INR 399 Buy it from here
Another lovely nose ring popular is this one and I guess it will look great on all outfits as you tend to look bold and edgy with these rings.
Beaded Golden Bali-
Price: INR 195 Buy it from here
Adorning different colored beads in a simple nose ring is yet another trend and one can match the beads with the outfits for the funky look.
I hope you liked all the designs!
Which one is your pick?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Trios Perfect Pastels 20T Crown Jewels Review
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint Peachy Apricot Review & Swatches
- 12 New Streetwear Color Rich Lipstick Reviews
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Vs Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner
- Shisiedo Nourishing Mascara Base Review