Hey beauties! How are you all doing?? I am kind of enjoying the chilly weather here in Delhi. Well, oranges are everywhere in the market right now and it’s high time we make the most of their presence. Oranges are amazing for overall health and of course for a glowing skin and shiny hair.
Read on these amazing benefits of oranges I am sure this post is just right on time
- Make a mask of orange juice, lemon juice and mint. Leave it on for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water. The citrus content in the mask will cleanse and unblock pores. It will also help shed dead skin cells, making it look radiant.
- Prepare a face mask by grinding orange peels to make a paste and apply it all over your face. This will not only keep acne at bay but also combat skin oiliness. With regular usage, you can see visible reduction in pimples and its marks.
- Dry the orange peels in sunlight and then make a powder out of them. Mix one teaspoon of that powder with milk/curd and apply it for 20 minutes to bleach your face naturally.
- Make your own orange toner by mixing equal amounts of orange juice and water. Keep this mixture in a spray bottle and spray it as a toner on your face. Make sure the juice is strained well
- Orange juice is a great conditoner for your hair. Make your own conditioner at home by mixing orange juice and water in equal amounts and add one spoon of honey to it. Apply this mix on your shampooed hair. Keep it on for 5- 10 minutes, then wash off and you’ll get amazing tresses.
- Oranges are a great source of Vitamin C as everyone knows, Vitamin C helps keeping the skin firm and young so make sure you eat at least 2 oranges a day to get an amazing skin.
- Orange peel powder mixed with yoghurt also works as a great scrub and helps in removing blackheads. Just add more orange peel powder in the curd to get a scrub like consistency.
- For radiant skin, boil orange peels and leave them for a day. Then filter this liquid and leave it to cool down. After that apply it on your face for a glowing and radiant skin.
- Juice of orange peel can be used on the scalp to control dandruff. You can also grind the peel and use it on your scalp. This will remove dandruff as well as cleanse your scalp.
- If your skin has been a victim of sun and is making you feel uncomfortable then rub some orange juice over it and you’ll be relaxed and fine. This will control the sun damage to an extent.
So girlies, an apple a day is old now, the new trend should be an orange a day keeps dermat away . I hope you liked this post and I’ll see you super sooooooon.
Do you use orange in your beauty regime?
You might like to read:-