Hey all beauty geeks!!! Today I bring to you swatches of Givenchy Le Rouge Lipsticks. Givenchy is another cult luxury brand that offers some awesome lipsticks. The Le Rouge lipsticks are packaged beautifully and have really gorgeous shades. I have swatched 6 shades from this range for you guys.
According to the Sephora website,
What it is: A semi matte lipstick encased in genuine leather.
What it does: Enjoy perfectly defined lips that last as long as you do—and a genuine leather goods item. This lipstick-as-accessory delivers intense colors and a semi matte finish all in one stroke, and as the first lipstick to come in real leather, it imparts a soft, supple touch and sensual feeling.
I have swatched the following 6 shades for you:
- Brun Vintage
- Hibiscus Exclusif
- Rose Extravagant
- Carmin Escarpin
- Beige Plume
- Rose Perfecto
- Brun Vintage: Muted rose
- Hibiscus Exclusif: Muted neon pink with warm undertones
- Rose Extravagant: Acid pink with warm undertones (looks very similar to Hibiscus Exclusif )
- Carmin Escarpin: Warm poppy red
- Beige Plume: Peachy beige
- Rose Perfecto: Electric bright pink
Givenchy Le Rouge Lipsticks are rose-scented gorgeous shades. I am not sure whether it tastes like a rose or not. The lipsticks are brilliantly pigmented, creamy and appear to be very hydrating. Though the lipsticks are matte, they do have a natural sheen to them.
Hope you all enjoyed the swatches!!! My favorites are Rose Perfecto and Rose Extravagant. Which are yours??
Have you tried Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick ?
You might like to read:-
- Top 9 Foods For Anti-Ageing
- MAC Pink Pearl Pigment Review & Swatches
- 5 Ways To Make Eyes Look Bigger With Makeup
- Faces Liquid Eyeliner in Black Review & Swatches
- 10 Beautiful Hairstyles Of Madhuri Dixit
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Shadow Paint Velvet Black Review & Swatch
- Little Cute Diwali Shopping by a Beauty Blogger