Hey beautiful wiseshe readers, you know how I am always on a lookout for the new makeup launches.
I always feel like getting most of the new launches but then I took some control on the shopper Ritika soul in me and take swatches of them for you people. Presenting swatches kind of gives me a satiated feeling.
So this weekend, while I was in the mall for taking the swatches of the new Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless lipstick collection, the SA told me that not only the creaseless collection is new but just a while back Lakme launched a number of 6 new shades which are an addition to the existing Lakme Absolute Matte lipsticks.
To be honest, the moment she told me MATTE my whole attention was diverted from the creamy creaseless collection towards the new matte shades, as I am an adherent matte lover.
The new shades are gorgeous and I am sure that you too will love them. Let me now show you the new shades:
- Enriched with Vitamin E & Wheat Oil, Lakmé Absolute Matte Lipcolor keeps your lips soft, smooth & silky with every application.
- Vitamin E
- Wheat Oil
- Long Lasting
Price: INR 525
Packaging: There is nothing new in the packaging of these lippy. They come in a metallic grey twist up tube that click shuts firmly and has the necessary details imprinted on it. I so wished that these lippies had any shade indication and if not much they should have at least had color coded stickers. But the lovely shades compensated for this.
Texture: The texture is absolutely loveable, it glides on smoothly, feels soft on lips. But the lippy can easily get you long, a little unnecessary multi swipes and you can easily have cakey lips and also you got be light handed while application, while swatching I noticed a little heavy hand can easily crumble the edges of the lippy and may leave extra lipstick in swatches and similar may be the case on lips, of course the soft texture gets the whole credit here.
Have a look at the shade:
- Peach Love: This is a gorgeous peachy – pink matte shade, leaning more towards pink, an absolute treat for pink lovers, and I personally love such shades.
- Fuscia Love: This too is a great shade, an absolute fuchsia shade I must say.
- Pink Flash: This is a cool toned pink shade and the matte finish to this shade makes it prettier.
- Apricot Rush: So the new shades have got something for brown lovers as well. I have not tried on lips, but the swatch gave me a feeling that this shade may prove to be nudish brown on lips.
- Sunset Orange: This is a true orange shade. The exact orange shade that many people may look for but then end up getting a varied orange shade.
- Red Muse: This is my love from this new collection. A true warm toned red. This was out of stock otherwise I would have actually bought it after the swatch. No worries, I am getting it this Friday any way and will review it soon.
This was it from the new launched shades, though these are only 6 in number but I am sure the shades are nice enough for you to choose for.
Have you tried any of the new Lakme Absolute Matte Lipsticks ?
You might like to read:-