One of the most important food grain in the world is Rice. Rice is a staple food for more than half of the world’s population.
Rice supplies almost half of the daily calories to those people and it is not just the rice grain that is important but rice water too has got numerous benefits for our health, skin and hair.
Using rice water for beauty benefits has been an old trend specifically by Yao women. Indeed the craze of using rice water is catching up at a quick pace these days. Rice has got various beautifying ingredients that do wonders to our skin.
Few benefits for rice water for skin and hair are mentioned below:
- Cleanser: Using rice water as a face and body cleanser is a good choice, it cleanses the body thoroughly well.
- Toner: You can substitute your regular toner with rice water. Rice water makes up for a great toner and at the same time helps in reducing pore sizes on your face.
- Hair Rinse: Using Rice Water as a hair rinse helps maintain them strong & healthy and at the same time brings shine to hair.
- In Face Packs: Replace rose water or any other liquid that you use in face packs with rice water to make it a moisturizing face pack.
- Improves Complexion: Washing your face with rice water on a regular basis not only makes your skin soft and supple but also aids in improving complexion and even tones the skin too.
- Soothing Ointment: Rice water is commonly prescribed by ayurvedic practitioners as an effective ointment to cool inflamed skins due to its cooling and soothing effects on skin.
How to make rice water?
So now after you have very convincing reasons to use rice water for skin and hair care, let me now tell you all How to make rice water?
Boil rice in more than usual quantity of water so that the rice does not absorb whole water. Now after the rice has boiled strain the extra water.
There you are with your fresh rice water.
Fermented Rice Water
Studies show that more than the usual rice water it is the fermented rice water which is more beneficial and effective.
What is Fermented water?
Rice water which is left to ferment till the time it has become sour is Fermented Rice water.
Fermented rice water is rich in antioxidants, minerals, Vitamin B, Vitamin E and Pietra.
Pietra is a substance which is produced during the process of fermentation and is considered as an Anti-aging elixir because of its cell regeneration capabilities.
The fermented rice water can easily replace usual rice water. The fermented rice water makes up for an ideal choice to be used as a face cleanser, skin toner and as a hair rinse. The nutrients in the fermented rice water have capabilities to shrink pores, reduce fine lines , and tighten and brighten your skin.
Rice water is ideal when looking for some easy skin and hair care. The rice water usage becomes very easy for people who consume rice on regular basis.
So now do not just throw the rice water and put it to some beauty uses.
Are you using rice water for beautiful skin and hair?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Trios Perfect Pastels 20T Crown Jewels Review
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint Peachy Apricot Review & Swatches
- 12 New Streetwear Color Rich Lipstick Reviews
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Vs Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner
- Shisiedo Nourishing Mascara Base Review