Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl 393
You can choose whichever shade you want and form a duo, or a quad, or a palette of 10, or even choose to keep them single. That is a freedom they give their customers. Nice, isn’t it??
But I don’t like their stupid number system of naming their shades.
Here I bring another numbered shade of Inglot. The shade is Pearl 393.
Package: A square sleek single pan that is filled with finely milled eye shadow.
Texture: It seems soft. When you pick up the shade from the pan it looks a little powdery. But applying is easy and it gets applied on the skin without any trouble.
Shade: It looks slightly peachy and highlighting in the pan. On application it is shimmery and there doesn’t seem to be any peach in color. It is a shimmery highlighting shade.
Most of you apply this kind of shade near the tear duct and then gradually darken the shade outwards. Beautiful eyemakeup that is. But I am not a pro and have no such skills.
I have used it on brow bone in the EOTD pic. Hopefully I have used it right. This pearly shade according to me is a good one to make the brow bone look attractive.
The shimmers do not fall while applying nor do they move around everywhere later on.
Quality wise, the inglot eye shadows have usually been great, and so is this one too.
Recommendation: Yes, for a highlighting shimmery shades, Inglot Pearl 393 is the right choice.
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl 393:
- Freedom system eyeshadow range lets you build your own pallete
- Shimmery shade useful for highlighting
- Easy applying texture
- No shimmers fall out.
- Blends well with other main colors.
What I don’t like about Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl 393:
- Number system which makes it difficult to remember the shade.
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl 393?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Must Have Maybelline Products
- NYX Powder Blush in Dusty Rose PB02 Review & Swatches
- Biotique Bio Mountain Ebony Fresh Growth Stimulating Serum Review
- How Makeup Can Enhance Confidence
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Orange Blossom 26 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nina Ricci Premier Jour Shower Gel Review/First Impressions
- How To Set Lipstick To Last Long