NYX is becoming one of my favorite brands day by day, be it there blushes, lip products and eye makeup products, they have started impressing me like never before. So I am going to NYX quite frequently and this product happens to be my recent buy.
So, today’s review is on NYX Xtreme Lip cream “Pinky Nude”.
About NYX Xtreme Lip Cream:
Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick, lip gloss, and lip stain with intense pigmentation all in one. Complete your head-turning look with the variety of luscious colors.
Price: 6$, Around 800 on Indian Websites
My experience with NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Pinky Nude:
Packaging: The lip cream comes in a transparent tube with black top which has a doe-foot applicator inside. The transparent tube helps in detecting the shade from outside. The doe foot applicator is of decent quality and applies the product easily and evenly.
Shade: Now the shade name is somewhat deceiving. On me it is anything but nude. NYX describes “Pinky nude” as mid-toned neutral pink but on me it is actually a pretty, bright, cool-toned pink which has neon lean.
Texture: It is a little thicker than usual lip glosses, but it never feels gloopy or heavy on lips and is non-sticky and gives my lips a glossy lustre. The comfortable texture feels weightless on lips, is moisturizing too and I do not feel the need of applying extra hydrating lip balms under this.
Pigmentation: Incredibly pigmented. It goes gorgeously opaque in one swipe. For a softer look, I just apply the tiniest possible amount of it on my lips and smack them together.
Staying Power: It astonishingly stayed long on me for almost 10hours with meals and drinks in between and left a cute pink tint on fading. It always keeps me looking radiant and fresh.
What I like about NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Pinky Nude:
- Beautiful roseate.
- Highly pigmented.
- It covers pigmented lips beautifully.
- Astonishing staying power.
- Non-sticky, smooth texture.
- Keep lips soft and pillowy.
- I have dry lips, it didn’t settle in the fine lines.
- Glides on lips easily.
- A little is needed to get the desired shade, so the product would last long.
- Nice travel friendly packaging.
- Easy to use applicator.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Pinky Nude:
- This particular shade will wash out dusky skinned beauties.
- Doe-foot applicator, so think twice before sharing your gloss with others.
- Fragrance (personal opinion though)
Final Thoughts: It is extreme in every sense, extremely pretty color, extremely beautiful texture, extremely pigmented and extremely long lasting. I’ve gone through so many lip products that it takes a lot to woo me nowadays, but this lip cream sure makes me swoon. The moment I got this in my hands, oh my God, I fell in love with it.
Have you tried NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Pinky Nude?
You might like to read:-
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Shadow Liner 632 Peacock Review, Swatch & EOTD
- 5 Homemade Salt Scrub Recipes For Beautiful Skin
- Skincare Shopping Experience With Luxola.Com : Website Review
- Barry M – Gelly Hi Shine Lips in Vega Review & Swatches
- How To Use Almonds In Skincare
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Steal Pink 32 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Bridal Hair Styles For Round Face