Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set Review + Video
Hello Wise She Beauties,
I am back with another interesting video for you all! Today, I wanted to share my thoughts about a unique travel friendly Makeup Brush set from Real Techniques which are basically a collection of 4 face brushes for using in applying makeup.
About Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set-
Create a perfect canvas with this collection of coverage essentials:
This brush set includes 4 full-size brushes + case:
- detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- pointed foundation brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
- panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand
Look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
Ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
Extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use
Brush Case – The unique feature of this brush set is definitely the case in which it comes. This is a really thoughtful hard-cover case which holds these brushes carefully and while travelling you don’t have to worry about your makeup brushes being tampered. Also it contains additional space for more makeup brushes so that you can keep along few more eye brushes or any other brush of your choice in it and take along with you while on a travel trip!
My Experience with Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set-
Well, I have been using this brush set for about more than a year and I am perfectly happy to have this core collection brush set not just because it is great for travelling purposes but also because it really works well for almost all the makeup needs be it foundation, blusher or highlighter anything.
The bristles of these brushes are synthetic fiber and are 100% cruelty free. These are ultra-soft bristles are super smooth on the skin and glide perfectly as feather. There have been least instances of bristles falling off and they are easy to use and easy to clean makeup brushes.
The set contains 4 different brushes which can be used for different makeup uses as per wish.
The Buffing brush or powder brush is really great for makeup application. It is not too big that it would pick too much product. The size of the brush is perfect for foundation application,or powder application. For blending too his serves to be a great brush because the size is perfect to use.
The contour brush is comparatively smaller and gives the perfect tip to apply blusher and gives the right edge while contouring or highlighting!
Then comes the flat brush which is basically given for applying foundation, well honestly I don’t use the brush for foundation application as it is small in size and it takes a lot of time to apply foundation on the whole face with that brush and so I prefer the buffing brush for foundation application. However this brush doesn’t remain unused and I use it to conceal the corners and crevices of my face like under eye area, rounds of the nose etc.
Then comes the detailer brush which is mainly a lip brush and is used for applying lip color. Well, yet again I don’t use lip brushes because I apply lip color directly through the lipstick without the help of any brush. So this is the least used brush from this core collection. However, I do use it to conceal occasional appearances of pimples or boils.
All in all, this is surely a great brush set and comes at a really great price. I would definitely recommend it to all you beauties.
What I like about Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set?-
- Economic price
- Great quality brushes
- Soft and precised
- Synthetic bristles
- Comes in a travel friendly case
- Great for makeup application
What I don’t like about Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set?-
- I don’t think the flat brushes are great for applying foundation
Will I recommend ?-Yes, I will surely recommend to all the makeup addicts who are on the move frequently!
Have you tried Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set?
You may also like to read:-
- MAC Nouvelle Vogue Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Use Papaya For Good Health And Beauty
- Revlon ColorStay Shadowlinks Eyeshadow Taupe Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Mini Makeup Haul From The United Kingdom +Video
- Video Updates This Week On Wise She : Sleek , Elle 18 & DIY Recipes
- Interesting Posts To Checkout This Week : Streetwear, Estee Lauder & MAC
- 6 Dark Circle Home Remedies