Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
Today I am back with a review on an eye shadow quad by Revlon. It is Revlon Colorstay 16-hour Quad in “Luscious Pulpeux” . I am too fond of green colored eye shadows. Green is a fresh and bold color that can be worn year-round in just the right hue. I love green on my brown eyes.
So, upon receiving this I was pretty excited.
About Revlon Colorstay 16-Hour Quad :
My experience with Revlon Colorstay 16-Hour Quad Luscious Pulpeux :
Packaging:- Cute and compact pallet with a transparent lid. Nothing fancy, just simple, nice and handy. It has two dual-ended sponge applicators of decent quality. Easy to carry along with carried them on my purse. The product has an illustration on how to use at the back.
- It is a white with some green to it. Great for brow bone and inner corners of eyes.
- It is a pale pistachio green. Love this shade. It is pretty unique and pops up eyes in no time.
- The third one is a dirty bronze with hues of green in it. Again a unique shade, beautiful and works great on crease area.
- The fourth one is a grayish green. A beautiful color to do smoky eyes.
I use the icy white (1) on brow bone and inner corners of eyes. Apply the pale pistachio(2) all over lid followed by the grayish green (4) on the outer corners. Finally blend them with the dirty greenish bronze (3) on the crease.
Texture:- They don’t have the softest of textures, but they are not that hard or chalky either. They apply smoothly on lids and are easy to blend. There are no fall-outs.
Pigmentation:- Average. You need swipes to make them visible on eyes.
Staying Power:- I didn’t wear them for 16 hours at a stretch, but wore them for 7hours and the eye make did stay.
Summing up my “LIKES” and “DISLIKES”:-
What I liked about Revlon Colorstay 16-hour Quad in Luscious Pulpeux:
- Beautiful shades.
- Powder form, but non-chalky.
- Blends easily.
- Doesn’t crease.
- NO fall outs.
- Stays long.
- Compact packaging.
- Illustrations make it easier for beginners.
- Available at many websites.
What I don’t like about Revlon Colorstay 16-hour Quad in Luscious Pulpeux:
- Color payoff is very average.
- Wish they had a softer, buttery texture.
Final Thoughts: This eye shadow palette in the green hues is great for brown eyes and the four colors offer versatility. The shades can be worn as subtle flush of color to pop up morning looks and can also be buildup for the dramatic night looks. The colors are really pretty, blendable, smooth, and if you are able to get the desired pigmentation, you’ll be surprised at how well the colors coordinated with each other.
Have you tried Revlon Colorstay 16-hour Quad in Luscious Pulpeux?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in Stormy Sahara Review
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 04 Peach Club Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Must Have Products From NYX Cosmetics
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick 202 Red My Lips Review & Swatches
- Best Of L’Oreal Paris Color Rich Moist Matte Lipsticks
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Black Ink 1 Review & Swatches
- 5 Ways To Tame Frizzy Hair