Sleek MakeUP Eye & Cheek Palette : See You At Midnight Review
How is the week coming along?
I am really having having fun as I had hauled much makeup last month and now am trying all of it one by one! I hope you remember the Sleek Makeup products which I received from the brand. Well, I am reviewing one interesting product from the yummy goodies I received which is the unique Eye & Cheek Palette!
About Sleek MakeUP Eye & Cheek Palette : See You At Midnight
Multi-functional palette contains four eyeshadows and two blushers from our bestselling i-Divine and Blush range. Eye & Cheek Palette provides all of your colour essentials in one convenient compact.
- These velvety smooth eyeshadows and blushers are highly pigmented and long-lasting, making blending and defining simple.
- Each palette contains complementary neutral and bold shades suited to all skin tones.
- Packaged in a handy travel sized compact, with magnetic snap-shut mechanism and also includes a large mirror and two essential brushes for effortless application.
Price– $14.99 for 9g
- Store in a cool dry place
- Not tested on animals
Ingredients- Mica,Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Polybutene methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May contain – Titanium dioxide(CI77891), Iron Oxide(CI77491,CI77492,CI77499),D&C Red NO.7 Lake(CI15850), FD&C Red NO.40 Lake (CI16035), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE(CI77510), Ultramarine(CI77007)
Directions To Use-
- Eye shadow: Use the mini eyeshadow applicator to sweep the lighter shades all over the eye lid. Blend well, as this acts as a base for deeper shades. Then apply the medium or dark shades across the crease to define eyes
- Blush: Using the mini blusher brush included, sweep onto the apples of the cheeks.
Packaging– The palette comes in a black classy packaging with only the brand name written on the top of it. The packaging is compact and travel friendly along with an inbuilt mirror. There are two brushes along with this palette which I don’t really use!
Shade & Texture-The four eye shades in this Eye & Cheek Palette are taken from the Sleek I-Divine Palettes while the two blush shade are one of the best selling blushes from Sleek MakeUP.
The shades are perfect for any occasion and are kept in accordance with the travel needs where you can’t carry every makeup palette with you!
My Experience with Sleek MakeUP Eye & Cheek Palette : See You At Midnight
Well, this Eye & Cheek Palette is really an impressive thought of the brand by combining some subtle shades of eye shadows and blushes together to make it a perfect palette for travelling purposes or also as a double duty palette!
Sleek MakeUP has gained recent popularity in the makeup world with their classy product range and great formulation which is really commendable about them. I have a great addiction towards Sleek Makeup Palettes and you must have seen so many palettes being reviewed here in the past too!
Coming to my thoughts about this Eye & Cheek Palette, the blush shades are good for a normal occasion. The rose blush shade is a little pigmented so you need to be careful while using this with the brush as it may pick up a lot of product and then blending becomes really difficult. the other dirty rose blush shade is what I am wearing in the video and it gives the perfect contouring on my face. The blushes do have a little amount of sheen to make them look much evident and give a glowing look to the face.
Coming to the eye shadows, there are two shades of royal blue along with a purple shade. The best shade in the palette is the golden one which is also a highlighter shade to make your eye makeup more evident.
Texture-wise, the blushes are good and long staying without any major fall out issue! However the pigmented eye shades do have a little bit of fall out which need to be taken care of!
Overall, this is a nice palette and great for travelling as the shades are really useful when you are going out as you surely need to look a little more decked up than you daily makeup look!
In my opinion, it is an average palette and can be considered a good option for a double duty product which also is useful while travelling!
What I like about Sleek MakeUP Eye & Cheek Palette : See You At Midnight?-
- Suitable shades of Eye shadow
- Nice shades of blush
- Golden shade for highlighting eye makeup
- Useful while travelling
- Double duty palette
What I don’t like about Sleek MakeUP Eye & Cheek Palette : See You At Midnight?-
- The eye shades do have a little fall out issue
- Not suitable for all skin tones
Will I recommend? Well, I would say this is an average palette and if you re fascinated by the idea of a double duty palette then do buy it but only after swatching the shades on your skin tone!
Have you tried Sleek MakeUP Eye & Cheek Palette : See You At Midnight?
You may also like to read:-
- What Is Sleeping Mask/Pack In Skin Care
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Fireball Review, Swatches and LOTD
- 10 Benefits of Mango For Skin
- SHISEIDO Oil Free Bronzer # 3 Dark Review & Swatch
- L’Oreal Paris Color Infallible Eyeshadow Eternal Sunshine Review
- Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Skin Renewal Oil-Free Moisturizer Review