I am back again; I was missing all the action since I had been travelling. I went to Paris for our very first anniversary. It was beautiful and cold. What do you do when you have to wash hair on a cold day and travel a lot! Well in that case I just would not wash my hair at all. But an oily scalp makes it worse. Thus I carried my savior dry shampoo.
Let me go on to this review and tell you about this wonder product:
About Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark & Deep Brown:
Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark & Deep Brown banishes oily roots and boosts body giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water.
A hint of colour complements dark and deep brown hair tones and helps blend in root re-growth of coloured or tinted hair. A quick burst revitalizes hair leaving it feeling clean and fresh. No need to worry about skipping a shampoo.
Price: £3.99 for 200 ml
My take on Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark & Deep Brown:
I have been dreading always on washing my hair on cold days. Imagine, going to work/college with oily hair and having a tough time scratching your head. On those days, a dry shampoo should be your rescue, but do you always fear the whitish cast it leaves on the hair? I do to, after all only blondes can use the white dry shampoo with ease, poor us brunettes. Anyway Batiste has answered all the prayers and introduced the Brown-dark & deep shampoo. It is a powdery mist in dark brown color.
On oily scalp days I just apply this, keeping it 30 cm away from the hair. I target my hair roots, which instantly refreshes. There is rice starch in it to give it that powdery finish. When I apply it, it has a cold, tingling sensation, and it absorbs any excess oil. I just simply brush my hair and run through fingers. But beware; you will catch some brown color over your hand.
It keeps my hair fresh for another day, which helps me post pone my shampooing woes. You can style your hair as you like, I usually leave them open or make a bun.
The only glitch I have is that there is that whenever I run through fingers over my hair (which I do a lot) I get this brown color on my fingers, it can be bothersome. And the next day when I wash my hair, I see brown color in my bath.
But over all I like the dry shampoo, I am even sending this to my mom back in India.
What I like about the Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark & Deep Brown:
- Refreshes hair instantly,
- Can style in any manner after using it,
- No need to blow dry, like we do after regular hair wash,
- Lasts upto 2 days,
- Suitable for dark colored hair,
- Can cover greys on the roots.
What I dislike about Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark & Deep Brown:
- Hell lot of chemicals, but mind you so does your shampoo,
- Brownish cast can be bothersome, if someone or you keep running your fingers through the hair.
Have you tried Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark & Deep Brown?
You might like to read:-
- The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner Review
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Leave-In Treatment Review
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo Review+ SLES Free Shampoo
- Dove Therapy Anti Dandruff Therapy Review