Facial is a beauty treatment which we often choose as means to pamper ourselves once in a while. The procedure involves a variety of skin treatments, including steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage. Different skin needs different type of facial treatments and if you want to know the one facial treatment that will be the answer of all problems, then that is Galvanic Facial. Galvanic facial is becoming the new rage among people who are into facials and this is definitely because of the gorgeous result it gives.
So lets find out what it is and how beneficial it is:
What is a Galvanic Facial
It is a facial which uses soft electric currents for stimulating, refreshing and rejuvenating your skin. In this treatment a special tool introduces electrical currents to the skin, increasing the skin’s ability to absorb beauty treatments, better.
Galvanic facial for oily to combination skin
Galvanic desincrustation is a treatment for oily and breakout-prone skin used to remove surface blockages, such as blackheads or whiteheads.
Galvanic facial for normal to dry skin
Galvanic iontophoresis is a treatment for dry or stressed skin. Its goal is to restore moisture and plumpness to the skin without irritating it.
Benefits of Galvanic facial
- Reducing Fine lines and wrinkles: Wrinkles have an inexplicable way of creeping up on you when you least expect them. However, you don’t have to dread facing the mirror if you go for a Galvanic Facial once in a while. The amazing treatment restores and rejuvenates mature skin and helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines by tightening and clarifying skin. The treatment also protects younger skin from pre-mature aging.
- Improving skin elasticity: A stressful life and many other external factors take a toll on our body and skin starts loosening up. Go for galvanic treatments for these skin tightening benefits. They help to revive ageing skin and make it firm again.
- Eliminate Toxin: Every time our face gets treated with a facial, especially a facial massage, our skin feels soothed from everyday stress. Aside from this, the galvanic facial massage due to the electric currents could also helps in lymph drainage and it promotes stimulation of the skin which improves the natural ability of the skin to cleanse itself from certain toxins and impurities.
- Boost the circulation of blood in the skin: Getting this facial treatment helps to increase the circulation of blood in the face. When combined with the cleansing of clogged pores and the removal and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads, the skin on the face would feel more radiant and it could also improve evening out your skin tone.
- Clean pores: A facial involves the process of extracting whiteheads, blackheads and dirt which block the pores of the skin. Once this is done, the face can breathe easily and the end result would be a cleaner and healthier skin.
- Prevents Acne: his facial also prevents the skin from having acne, which is an infection of the skin due to clogged pores.
- Deeper penetration of products: Because of the galvanic current and positively charged product, anti-aging ingredients in the treatment gels deeply penetrate your skin and work better.
- Absorb nutrients: Because of the galvanic currents, the facial treatment increases skin’s capacity to absorb nutrients.
(The before and after picture is taken after her first galvanic facial. Such amazing results. )
Somebody has rightly said “The ions are like a bus, carrying good stuff inside the cells and leaving them at their destination like passengers.”
If you have experienced Galvanic facial then don’t forget to share the experiences.
P.S. Avoid going for this treatment if you have any cuts or wounds.
Have you experienced a Galvanic Facial before?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Bollywood Celebrity Makeup Gone Wrong
- Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Hot Pots & MAC Dupes Series – Coming Up
- How To Make Your Curls Last Long
- Maybelline Vivid & Smooth Liner in Gold Review & Swatches
- 15 Blushes For NW25 Skin Tone
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Rich Red 01 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Forest Essentials Products You Must Buy This Winter