L’occitane Ultra Gentle Moisturizer
How much we love our face creams, dry skin is always a pain and this being the holiday season, traveling is an essential part. I am heading for sunny beaches of Portugal, I need some travel size tubes and lots of sunscreen. I visited my favorite store in the town, L’occitane.
I love how inviting the store looks. The store serves jasmine tea as you enter and they have small dark chocolates to be picked up, it is luxury to even visit the store. Today, I will today review the L’occitane Ultra Gentle Moisturizer.
Price: £12 for set of 2 tubes 15 ml each.
About L’occitane Ultra Gentle Moisturizer:
L’Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Gentle Moisturizer is specially formulated to strengthen and protect sensitive and normal to dry skin.
This ultra-gentle, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free moisturizer provides:
– Unrivalled comfort, from a formula enriched with shea butter (8%). Skin is nourished, supple and comfortable.
– Ultra-gentle care, thanks to the calming and soothing action of liquorice extract and alpha bisabolol extracted from candeia oil. Redness is reduced and skin is soothed and relieved.
– Double protection against dryness and harsh conditions, thanks to protecting shea concentrate and skin fortifying prebiotics (natural sugars derived from wheat and beetroot). This beauty care helps to stimulate skin’s natural defences for visibly better protected skin.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Dimethicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Bisabolol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60.
My take on L’occitane Ultra Gentle Moisturizer:
I am getting dry patches on my skin, blame the cold weather and my warm baths, I just find it hard to avoid the warm baths. I really like slathering up some moisturizer and letting it work. L’occitane has some real good products, and I have its fragrances, shampoos and conditioner treatment masks. I love the look of their products. It spells luxury and good quality.
The moisturizer is really non-oily and does not make my face look like a shiny disco ball If you are looking for something post shower to generally make your skin healthier, this is definitely a good thing. It has no other benefit, just that if you have sensitive skin, it wont harm you and keep those winter bays away.
Overall, I think the lotion is very over priced, but it works well for me.
What I like about L’occitane Ultra Gentle Moisturizer:
- It is gentle on the skin,
- Does not make the face oily,
- Shea butter works well in relieving dry patches,
- Fragrance free,
What I don’ like about L’occitane Ultra Gentle Moisturizer:
- Over priced,
- Lot of chemicals in the ingredient list
Have you tried L’occitane Ultra Gentle Moisturizer?
You might like to read:-
- Just Herbs Af’fair Skin Lightening Night Cream Review
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Carnation Pink Review & Swatches
- 30 Questions Beauty Tag Video
- 3 Must Have The Body Shop Skin Care Products This Winter
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Gloss Smoky Brown Review
- 10 Beautiful Lipstick Shades For Fall
- Just Herbs Apricot Sparkle Invigorating Skin Radiance Scrub Review
- 5 No Makeup Looks Of Kareena Kapoor