Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in Keep Trying For You
I recently splurged and made a mega haul of Makeup revolution stuff from Jabong site as they were offering nearly flat 50 % discount on their products. I nearly bought everything and let me tell you guys I am floored by the quality of their products. They offer some awesome stuff at affordable price. Today I would be reviewing a fantastic lip color from their salvation velvet lip lacquer range.
Please do read the review to decide your wish list from makeup revolution.
About Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer:
This is your salvation to get perfect matte lips that are touch proof. A long lasting lip gloss that goes on as a liquid and dries to a highly pigmented, bold matte finish which stays in place for hours! Easy to apply with the applicator to completely cover the lips. Completely touch proof!
Revolution tip: Even lasts all night when you are eating and drinking. Available in 7 shades.
Price: £3.00 for 2.5 ml.
You can buy similar lip lacquer products from Flipkart.com here .
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Polybutene, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Isododecane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.May Contain: Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Red 6(CI 15850), Red 7 Lake(CI 15850:1), Red 27 Lake(CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Iron Oxides(CI 77492), Iron Oxides(CI 77499)
My Take on Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer Keep Trying For You:
Packaging: The lip lacquer comes with plastic transparent tube packaging with a doe foot applicator similar to a lip gloss. The tube packaging comes housed in a pink copper tinted carton on which description regarding the shade and complete list of ingredients in mentioned. I really loved the packaging, it looks really pretty.
Shadewise: Makeup revolution Keep trying for you is gorgeous insanely pigmented red bridal shade that will look flattering on Indian skin tones. Its a bold shade but I think we all should have a red in our vanity for special occasions.
Pigmentation & Coverage: It is an intensely pigmented shade that gives opaque coverage on my pigmented lips with one swipe. I was really impressed with its intensity and bought another one for back up.
Texture & Finish: Its a lightweight pigmented lipcolor that gives a nothing on your lips kind of feeling. Heavy feeling of lipsticks kind of make me conscious, which I have never experienced with this. It dries up on my lips within a minute to complete matte finish. Though it does not hydrate my lips, it never dries them out. It does not result in chapped lips.
Staying Power: It stays on my lips for 4-5 fours with minimal fading, it survives a complete meal. Its transfer proof and smudge proof too. So no more fear of embarrassing stains on your cup of tea.
What I like about Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer Keep Trying For You:
- -It comes in 7 shades.
- -It feels lightweight on my lips, I hardly feel anything on my lips.
- -Its a beautiful stunning, intense red bridal shade.
- -Its completely transferproof, it survives even after a meal.
- – It dries up to completely matte finish.
- -It does not dry out my lips like other matte lipsticks.
- -Its very afforadable.
- -Available at many online sites.
- -It gives complete coverage with one swipe, and is damn pigmented.
- -It stays for 4-5 hours on my lips. ( I have a habit of pressing my lips every now and then so the longevity of the lipstick was lesser, you might experience higher staying power)
- -It never accentuates the fine lines on my lips.
What I don’t like about Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer Keep Trying For You?
- -Quantity provided is only 2.5 ml.
- -Fades unevenly from the corners and centre of my lips.
- -It requires touch ups after 4-5 hours.
- Packaging: 4.25 out of 5
- Shadewise: 5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 5 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4.75 out of 5
- Staying Power: 4 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? I already have a back up for this shade and if I need more yes I will repurchase it.
Overall Recommendation: No long story, just would like to say I do ‘highly recommend’ it.
p.s- Closest dupe of limecrime velvetine lipstick in Red velvet.
Have you tried Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer Keep Trying For You?
You might like to read:-
- How Does Smoking Increase Aging
- NYX Love In Rio Eye Shadow Palette Nighttime In Rio Shades & Swatches
- All Colorbar Sheer Glass Lip Gloss Shades & Swatches
- Palmarosa Oil And Its Super-Awesome Benefits
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in 18 Karat Gold Review & Swatches