New Year Look Collab Video Tutorial
I am here with the much awaited New Year Look video tutorial which is the first collaborative video with Mermaid Bidisha & Miss Charmaline who are popular faces on the Youtube channel with many video tutorials.
I hope you already had a look of the makeup I tried for the New Year Party that is just a week ahead from now. If you missed it, check it out now!
Well, here I will be telling the step by step process of the look I showed you all lovely girls before!
- First of all, I applied a moisturizer and then a makeup primer so that my the makeup glides easily on the face.
- Then I applied MAC Face & Body Foundation & MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion. I mixed both the products and blended to apply perfectly on my face.
- The second step is to use a decent brow kit for filling the eye brows to a perfect arch. I have used my favorite The Body Shop Brow Kit.
- I have used Sigma brow lash brush to fill and shape the eye brows.
- Now apply a black eye liner on the eye lid and leave the inner corner. There is no need to be very neat and perfect on the application of black eye liner.
- Now its time to apply a highlighter eye shadow in the inner corner of the eyes and here I have used L’Oreal Infallible Eternal Sunshine. Very Neat application is not required.
- Next step is to apply MAC Eye shadow in Antiqued in the middle of the eye lid. Now apply MAC Night Divine Eye shadow in the outer corner of the eyes.
- Apply NYX Dance the tides eye shadow in the crease. Now highlight the Loreal Eternal Sunshine eye shade on the brow bone. Now brighten the middle are of the eyes with MAC Antiqued eye shadow again!
- Now apply a purple shade eye liner on the lower lash line. Also apply a black liquid eye liner on the upper lash line.
- With the help of an eye lash curler, curl the lashes and apply lots of mascara. Buy mascara from Flipkart.com here .
- Now the eye makeup is almost done!
- Next step is to apply a dark circle eraser & highlighter on the face. I have used Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser for dark circles and highlighting.
- Apply the eraser on the under eye area, bridge of the nose, t-zone. Now with the help of a beauty blender, blend the eraser all over the area.
- Apply a bold lipstick on your pout. I have used the shade Best Red from Milani Color Statement Lipstick range.
- Now set the base makeup with a loose powder which suits your skin. I have used the Kryolan Loose Powder.
- Next step is to apply a suitable blush for the perfect blushy cheeks. I have applied Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore.
- Next I have to do is the basic contouring and highlighting with the Sleek Contouring Palette. Use the beauty Blender to blend out the streak lines made by the contouring brush.
Well, now accessorize yourself with your favorite earrings and you are all good to go!
I hope you liked this video tutorial and will try to achieve this look on the occasion of New Year!
You might like to read:-