As mentioned in my last post here I’m with another thebalm instain blush review and this time it is PINSTRIPE ( you can see the stripe design on packaging ) which is another gorgeous shade for fall. I absolutely adore thebalm pricing and hence never hesitate in investing their cheek products. Some products I have , look and feel so new even after 3 years and this is one thing which keeps me glued to the brand and their products.
Size – 5.5 gm,
Price – 1400 /- INR, Available at thebalm site, Amazon and strawberrynet.com
My experience with TheBalm Instain Blush in Pinstripe :
Shade – Pinstripe is warm toned reddish plum shade with super fine golden sheen shimmer to it. You can see that in swatch and on cheeks too, the sheen gives highlighted effect rather than making it looks too frosty. The blush will suit most of the skin tones however if you have very open pores it may be troublesome due to shimmer.
Texture – The texture is super smooth and you may feel it little powder if you rub off your brush little too much. This one has smooth texture in pan as compared to HOUNDSTOOTH which I reviewed few days back.
Pigmentation – The blush is beautifully pigmented and you need very light hand as the texture is extremely finally milled.
Staying power – I have oily skin tone but still the blush stays nicely for 7 to 8 hrs, the shimmer however fades after 3 – 4 hrs.
What I like about TheBalm Instain Blush in Pinstripe :
- I love the gorgeous shade for fall.
- The pigmentation is awesome.
- The texture is smooth and easy to apply.
- The staying power is great.
- The blush fades evenly.
- They are decently priced blushes.
- The packaging is light weight and comes with mirror.
What I don’t like TheBalm Instain Blush in Pinstripe
- They are not easily available in India
Ratings – 4.5/5
Recommendations – I highly recommend each and every the balm cheek product, from blush to bronzer and highlighter. They are decently priced and are packed with colour and the texture is breeze to work with.
Have you tried TheBalm Instain Blush in Pinstripe ?
You might like to read:-
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot S12 Brandeis Blue Review – MAC Freshwater Eyeshadow Dupe
- 9 Benefits Of Fish Oil For Beautiful Skin And Hair
- Upcoming Product Review on Fairogenics Day & Night Cream
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick 406 Fall In Mauve Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Black Dresses Worn By Aishwarya Rai
- L’oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Cobalt Blue Review & Swatches
- 5 Must Have Eye Liners Types