15 Things To Know Before You Marry A Bengali Beauty
Beautiful, strong willed, respectful and she has the capability to be modern career oriented yet maintain a personal life at home. Beauty with brains in true sense. That’s what a Bengali woman is.
After coming across hundreds of men who have millions of preconceived notion about Bengali women, I finally thought of jotting down points to guide you to our heart.
(Please remember, that this is a fun post, and I intend to hurt no one.)
- Want to impress us?? Get over your muscles and hunk image. We prefer quotes from poems and prose than your biceps and triceps. We love six line of fine recitation than your six pack abs. If you try to impress us with your muscles, we will conclude you have muscles in your head as well. SIMPLE
- No matter how much we swoon over a LBD, a floor gracing gown or denim shorts, traditional sarees SCREAMS classiness and you’ll see us draping them at every single occasion.
- Never say women belong to the kitchen, remember that’s where the knives are.
- Bengali and music go hand in hand. With all rabindra sangeet, nazrul geeti, old movie songs and others, we remain engrossed in those lyrics and music. If you have a musical talent close to zero or don’t like music much, it’s a thing to worry about.
- Failing the fish market test is the worst nightmare a non-bong beau has. Once at least in your lifetime, you have to do rounds of the fish market. Did you survive? If yes, then welcome to the family.
- She is the too “hot” to handle. With all the sorshe bata(mustard paste), sorsher tel (mustard oil) and kancha lonka(green chillies) and shukno lanka guro(dry chilli powder). And it is not just that you have to indulge in these bong delicacies, but we would love it if you do so.
- We are as sweet as rosogollas, and we love rosogollas as well. Misti doi ( sweet curd) too. No Bengali meal is complete without sweets at the end. The very thought makes my mouth water.
- Yes, yess, we love FOOD. Be it fish, chicken, mutton, eggs or anything that is sweet. We will mostly be physically on the healthier side and love our curves, and being curvy is the new cool. J What say??!!
- What is your hobby?? Car racing? Bike stunt driving?? Kick boxing?? You will have to have a creative side of you. If you can’t sing (doesn’t mean you have to be Kishore Kumar, sometimes imperfect singing feels so warm and romantic, own experience), if you can’t recite poems praising her luscious black hair and beautiful eyes, then…umm ..Side please.
- Bong girls have the most gorgeous eyes of the planet. The heavily kohl rimmed eyes, will sweep you off your feet. Be ready to swoon. And, and, you think those heavy rimmed eyes makes us look like a panda? We will take no time to “bhasma” you.
- Don’t try to be ultra-masculine in front of us, we are self-assertive and this particular attribute also serves as a warning to oblivious boyfriends, so guys, be nice
- Bong beauties have some of the coolest nicknames, mimi, mithu, puchka, pupai, babin, bubun, puchi..you name it, we have it
- Anything you say against our family, specially our mothers and fathers, you’ll be a dead meat. They are the pillars of strength, our idols and they are the ones who brought us up to be the tigresses we are today.
- There is nothing more pleasurable than an intellectual talk, of literature, of music, from pet dogs to wild cats of the jungle. The key to the heart of a Bengali woman (to some extent) is having a good “adda” with a cup of cha.
- Bengali Marriages are the perfect mix of ritualistic festivities and a whole lot of uproarious fun followed by a spectacular menu too. After all, the princess is getting married.
Bengali women have the grace, charm and poise much beyond petty hotness and she has the ability to kill with her eyes only. We are proud of our own identity and our cultural heritage. We are as fine as a timeless romantic film, a classic book, a nice dinner or well, maybe just a perfect ballad.
A Bengali beauty is magical, she is fiery and she is gorgeous. Only some men measure up to her, the rare ones.
Did you know all these about a Bengal beauty?
You might like to read:-
- 5 Stunning MAC Eyeshadow Dupes From Coastal Scents You Must Not Miss
- Lakme 9 to 5 Black Impact Liner Review & Swatches
- 5 Ways To Straighten Hair Naturally
- My Recent Drugstore Makeup Haul
- Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick Red Band – What To Buy & What Not To Buy
- Milani Eye Shadow Pencil Royal Purple Review & Swatches
- Deepika Padukone Birthday Special – Her Journey & How She Made It Big
- My 5 Best Kryolan Products + Video